Reply to this topicStart new topic
> 3 word story
6000000flags
post Jul 5 2004, 06:38 AM
Post #21

none

Group: Banned
Member No.: 59

One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? banana.gif banana.gif banana.gif Spunknit is funney!
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post  Skin designed by Evanescence at IBSkin.com

~mike~
post Jul 5 2004, 12:15 PM
Post #22

XBOX 360 OWNER
Group Icon

Group: Aisle Patrol/Moderator
Member No.: 21

One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate

Signature

Mervinh
post Jul 5 2004, 06:16 PM
Post #23

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 77

One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they

Signature

Like Harry Potter?
Visit The Dementors Kiss

~mike~
post Jul 5 2004, 06:18 PM
Post #24

XBOX 360 OWNER
Group Icon

One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great

Signature

Mervinh
post Jul 5 2004, 06:23 PM
Post #25

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 77

One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my

Signature

Like Harry Potter?
Visit The Dementors Kiss

MidwestBoyInLA
post Jul 5 2004, 07:30 PM
Post #26

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to

Signature

*** Download resistance is futile... at the new RCT*Mart! ***

chadesofblur
post Jul 5 2004, 09:51 PM
Post #27

onward thru the fog...
Group Icon

From: a small box filled with styrofoam and sealed with tape.
Member No.: 35

One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the

Signature

user posted image
'round here, we're carving out our names. round here, we all look the same'

Leonardofury
post Jul 6 2004, 02:24 AM
Post #28

RCT Architects Member
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart 5-Star Member
Member No.: 57

One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie

Signature

Lord Excelsior
post Jul 6 2004, 03:30 AM
Post #29

The Viking Warrior
Group Icon

Member No.: 16

One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been

Signature

Do you still think that we're not brave if we don't bleed?
====
RIP - JDM - CB

~mike~
post Jul 6 2004, 06:17 AM
Post #30

XBOX 360 OWNER
Group Icon

One day I had a dream about dancing bananas. That looked like Elvis Presley,but much much cutier ...like a BEAR! Then I went to RCT*Mart to join the order to build parks and see the great big rollercoaster recently installed there. But once inside, I saw something beyond the logic that was made badly.Did they forget the bananas? No i ate them, but they had a great party inside my mouth. Desperate to finally see the Alton towers Woodie that had been around for along

Signature

181 Pages V  < 1 2 3 4 5 > » 
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

0 Members: