IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Advertising at RCTmart

Other RCT sites are encouraged to advertise here. In order to create a new post in this forum you must contact an administrator who will apply the Affiliate access to your permissions. RCT*Mart Affiliate sites are provided their own forum to organize their posts; other sites are welcome to post in the main forum but must still meet the following guidelines:

1. Any site advertising here should be related to RollerCoaster Tycoon 1, 2 or 3 game-play. Any site listed here must also meet the RCTmart Terms of Use (may not contain adult content, etc.)
  2. Partner sites may post links to content on their own site, but may not include the content itself in their post. Think of this as a teaser for what you're doing on your own site; don't give it all away here.
  3. All links included in the posts must resolve to an existing page on your site. Broken links will result in the post being deleted by our moderating team.
  4. We request that your site provide a similar advertising section where we can advertise RCTmart events, contests and/or promotions.
For more information contact MidwestBoyInLA and rct2nut. One of us will get back to you ASAP. Thanks!

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Rct Revalutions, Programmers Invited
Havingfun
post Jun 20 2007, 05:42 PM
Post #1

Rct Revalutions PR Manager

Group: Bargain Hunter
Member No.: 1,452

Hi Everyone.

Parkitect`s (ja227) SV426 Park Converter-Source Code.
Parkitect started making a converter to convert Roller Coaster Tycoon 1`s saved games to Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 saved games. It needs more work & he doesn't have the time to finish it.
Parkitect decided to put it up for other programmers with the hope`s someone can finish it.

QUOTE(Parkitect @ Jun 17 2007, 09:56 PM)
This is an unfinished program I was working on. It was supposed to convert a RCT1 (SV4) park to a RCT2 park (SV6), but I've run into too many problems getting it to work, and decided to release the code to the public domain. Do whatever you want with the code. Hopefully you can make a successful converter out of it, or you can just use it for educational purposes. I'm done with it. I've got other things I want to do.

As is, it loads most things, but rides crash the game if you try to test them. I also had trouble adding banners. There is no interface or command line. You simply need to put a SV4, named "testsv4.sv4" in the same directory as the exe, and run the program. and the program with spit out a SV6 named "testsv6.sv6"

The source code, project files, etc. are for Microsoft Visual C++ 6 or compatible programs.

Download Topic
============================================================
Downloads for Roller Coaster Tycoon 2 & 3.

We have over 2200 files in our Download Manager.
Categories:
RCT Revalutions Family of Designers
Subcategories: RCT 2 Designs, RCT 3 Designs
Membership is required to download the Family Designs.

Hosted Desginers
Subcategories: RCT 2, RCT 3
Downloadable by Guests & Members.

The Lost Archives
You will find downloads by people we could not find in here.

Members
Subcategories: Objects, Tracks, Parks.

Last but not Least we have a Member`s Download section. Members can put their files up for download to the public for free. We would love to have your Objects, Tracks & Parks here to be downloaded by everyone.

~Havingfun~
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 13th October 2007 - 08:42 AM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.