IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Week #1: Welcome to the dig team!, Are YOU ready to dig?
MidwestBoyInLA
post Oct 7 2005, 11:25 PM
Post #11

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

Fixed. Thanks for pointing that out, Riven3d. wink.gif

Signature

*** Download resistance is futile... at the new RCT*Mart! ***
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post  Skin designed by Evanescence at IBSkin.com

ekimmel
post Oct 8 2005, 04:35 AM
Post #12

Officially Retired
Group Icon

Group: Aisle Patrol/Moderator
Member No.: 28

I can't get into the England site and I've tried various combinations of the guy's name. Can we a get a hint? Is it his first name? last name? both? or what?

Signature

Officially Retired

MidwestBoyInLA
post Oct 8 2005, 05:51 AM
Post #13

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

First and last name, ALL CAPS.

Signature

*** Download resistance is futile... at the new RCT*Mart! ***

Dr. Alan Grant
post Oct 8 2005, 05:55 AM
Post #14

Window Shopper
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 3,293

I can't get into the England site and I've tried various combinations of the guy's name. Can we a get a hint? Is it his first name? last name? both? or what?

Just a hint: take into account that the dino models were done by a sculptor artist, but we are asking who did the design of the models.
One more hint: he's teh same person who created the word "Dinosaur".

Good fossil hunt!

LakeHudson
post Oct 8 2005, 08:49 AM
Post #15

RCT*Mart Junkie

Group: Frequent Shopper
Member No.: 2,376

Ugh, Dr. Grant I could have sworn when I read that statement and signed my name on the little line with the Big Red X that it said no Alive Dinosaurs. So Why Pray Tell do we have a Protoceratops in a Crate shipping it back toward site #1? banana-confused.gif

And if were going to round up dinosaurs for another Jurassic Park, where's the Stegosaur, Triceratops, T-Rex, Brontosaur, and the Pterodactyle? (So I can create New Bodies for the Dinobots) hehehehe.

These are all Wonderful Great Job To everyone who Made them. I especially Love the Trivia Question to get into the sites. Made us have to use some neurons.

Thank you!

Lake

Signature

[center]user posted image[/center]
[center]user posted image user posted image[/center]

Dr. Alan Grant
post Oct 8 2005, 11:27 AM
Post #16

Window Shopper
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 3,293

Ugh, Dr. Grant I could have sworn when I read that statement and signed my name on the little line with the Big Red X that it said no Alive Dinosaurs. So Why Pray Tell do we have a Protoceratops in a Crate shipping it back toward site #1?

Well, you've definitely voiced a concern of mine. When John approached me to lead this time I made it explicitly clear that I wanted nothing to do with any more live dinosaurs. He assured me that these digs were only for fossils. I have his personal guarantee that he's not working to create another cloning facility.

However, my staff have reported the presences of unauthorized people at some of the digs sites, and just last weekend we had over 25 new fossils stolen. I'm not exactly sure what's going on, but John's nephew, Cyrus, is leading a group that's investigating the thefts. On top of the thefts, someone on our dig team in the UK found a memorandum, showing what seems to be a nursery structure for rearing dinosaurs!

Here is a partial picture of the structure:

Maybe if you search the England site more extensively you can find some other clues for us. Let me know what you find.

And if were going to round up dinosaurs for another Jurassic Park, where's the Stegosaur, Triceratops, T-Rex, Brontosaur, and the Pterodactyle? (So I can create New Bodies for the Dinobots) hehehehe.

My son, you must have patience. I should tell you, though, that Brontosaur is the same animal as Apatosaurus, and that can be found joining our Colorado expedition, but I suspect you meant the bigger Brachiosaurus.

Well, we are working with the US Government in order to start a new dig site in Montana, where we hope to find Triceratops and T-Rex remains, as well as to continue our excavations in Colorado, where we still hope to find Stegosaurus.
John Hammond is currently in Africa and working with the local Tanzanian government in order to organise expeditions that could give us access to some Brachiosaurus remains. If things will go as planned, the biggest problem will be to find space where to stock fossils!

In the meantime, keep your eyes open and let us know if you find anything out of the ordinary.

Now I have to spend some time with Dr. Sattler.

Good hunting!

LakeHudson
post Oct 8 2005, 12:59 PM
Post #17

RCT*Mart Junkie

*****INCOMING SATELLITE TRANSMISSION*****

Dr. Grant, at your request I have been keeping an eye on the new arrivals at the dig sites as part of our heightened security after the fossil thefts. I especiallyw anted to make sure InGen wasn't involved in the theft of our fossil's in an effort to reproduce Dinosaur clones. I am sorry to report that .... ars to ha... the following Dino's and have... them in...... ens ... at an undisclosed site.

The dino's include:
Baryonyx
Polacanthus
Megalosaurus
Hypsilophodon
Iguanodon
Velociraptor's
Saichania
Protoceratops
Allosaurus
Homalocephale
Parasaurolophus
Styracosaurus
Quetzalcoatius
Ornithomimus

Also I found a memo that suggests there is a Genetic Housing center where they appear to be... hing... new Dinosaurs. It mentions ... ..me egg...or... some of the Dino fossils we are planning on looking for in the other Areas. Also they had the manuscripts of O.C. Marsh, and Cody Drinker. I think they are trying to locate all the old dig sites here in North America.

Another memo contained something I saw that worries me - they are building ... ment... through out the Compound. There is a ... er... being built directly over the Allosaurus' holding area, which wouldn't be so bad if ... ide ... a barrel roll within range... the.... jumping clearance.

Dr. Grant, before I conclude this Satelite Transmission there is something you should know. I appears that Mr. Hammond's nephew Cyrus is........ing.....th....In.......
... *static*... ........
(Transmission Uplink lost)......
(Searching for Signal).........

Signature

LakeHudson
post Oct 9 2005, 04:23 PM
Post #18

RCT*Mart Junkie

Okay did any of you not find the Nursery? It took me awhile to get it. It's very well hidden.

Lake

Signature

Matt
post Oct 9 2005, 06:24 PM
Post #19

GASP! It's Matt.
Group Icon

Group: Aisle Patrol/Moderator
Member No.: 170

I just wanted to note that MidwestBoyinLA did a fabulous job with the flash game-thing-dig hunt biggrin.gif.

... now this would have been even more AWESOME if it was this way when LOTR and HP was released!

Signature

IPB Image

LakeHudson
post Oct 9 2005, 07:45 PM
Post #20

RCT*Mart Junkie

Matt I agree the Flash is wonderful, plus the having to look up the answers to the trivia questions is fun too. I beleave my Google really got a work out the other day on that one.

Lake

Signature

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

0 Members: