IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V   1 2 >  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Week #3: Moving on to Utah, Tanzania and Brazil, With a return visit to Colorado
Dr. Alan Grant
post Oct 20 2005, 08:04 AM
Post #1

Window Shopper
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 3,293

Nice to see you again!

As you've probably read in the forums over the past few weeks, things are becoming a bit dangerous here on our expeditions. I've spoken with John Hammond, who I believe is as in the dark as I am, but we have found evidence that someone is trying to clone dinos again, and I fear they appear to have had some success. LakeHudson has uncovered a lot of information already, and I just heard this morning that someone overheard a conversation about a T-Rex baby.

This just serves as a reminder to be very careful when you find new fossils, since they could be stolen! Be sure to catalog all your finds with HQ and let LakeHudson know if you see anyone suspicous around the dig sites.

It seems we are in the midst of a new Great Fossil War!

Anyway, back to digging!

I'm proud to announce that our campaign will head to a couple new and fantastic dig sites this week!

First of all, we will head to Brazil. A local guide, called strangely enough "The Bear," obtained all the permits and permissions to dig at the Santana Formation, where we hope to find exciting pterosaur specimens as well as some new carnivores!

Then we will make our way to Tanzania, in Africa, where we have a good chance to find the enourmous Brachiosaurus, as well as several other exotic dinos!

We'll also be digging at the Cedar Mountain formation in Utah, US, where we'll be looking to dig remains of some of the most vicious dinos that ever existed, Utahraptor, as well as the giant predator Acrochantosaurus. I only hope that nobody would try to bring these killing machines back to life!!

Finally, we'll be returning for a second expedition in Colorado. We received word this morning that our teams there have sound some more famous dinos, like Stegosaurus, and the giant, long-necked Diplodocus!

So head on over to The Helipad and board the copters for our newest dig destinations. And again, always be on your guard for any suspcious activity!

In the meantime I'll be working to secure our final dig sites for next week. We're still trying to locate a T-Rex specimen for you to help uncover!

Good fossil hunting, everyone!

Dr. Alan Grant
banana-drgrant.gif
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post  Skin designed by Evanescence at IBSkin.com

MidwestBoyInLA
post Oct 22 2005, 01:35 AM
Post #2

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

Well, week #3 is ready for you to DIG IN, so here's the password information on week #2:

Alberta, Canada (Password: 1955)
7 New Dinos added:
Albertosaurus
Chasmosaurus
Chirostenotes
Corythosaurus
Edmontonia
Lambeosaurus
Troodon

Alberta bonus item: Wall Set

Montana, USA (Password: MAIASAURA PEEBLESORUM)
6 Dig Sites/Dinos:
Euoplocephalus
Hypacrosaurus
Maiasaura (2 versions)
Stygimoloch
Torosaurus

Terene Desert, Niger, Africa (Password: PAUL SERENO)
9 Dig Sites/Dinos and 1 Bonus (Nursery):
Carcharodontosaurus
Deltadromeus
Jobaria
Ouranosaurus
Pterosaur
Sarcosuchus
Spinosaurus (2 versions)
Suchomimus

Niger bonus item: Aviary Set

Sichuan, China (Password: SINORNITHOSAURUS MILLENII)
5 Dig Sites/Dinos:
Mamenchisaurus
Shantungosaurus
Shunosaurus
Tuojiangosaurus
Yangchuanosaurus

Sichuan bonus item: Electrical Fences

The week #3 sites are still considered TOP SECRET. Given the thefts and suspicious activity at the dig sites, that information is restricted at this time. Passwords will be revealed once the sites are secured.

Signature

*** Download resistance is futile... at the new RCT*Mart! ***

RCT2_Fan
post Oct 24 2005, 10:29 PM
Post #3

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 3,341

Ugh, did someone say banana-dazed.gif T-Rex Baby? I could have sworn when I was reading all the info at the Helipad. John Hammonds said "No Live Dinosaurs this time No sir."

I'm not here to be a Dino snack. I just wanted to dig in the dirt and get a little dirty, maybe dig up the bones of some of my favorite Dinos. Like the Stegosaurus and Triceratops.

Plus I signed that agreement releasing the John Hammond Foundation from responsibilty for my personal safety.

Is LakeHudson a Security person that we need to contact or another Dig Site Member?

Plus you just mentioned Cloneing Dino's "Again." Who the heck would want to do that with all the problems in the past with doing that? Are these people nuts or what?

~AJ~

Signature

[Center]To Play RCT2 or Not To Play RCT2? That is the Question.
I choose to PLAY!!!
[/Center]

MidwestBoyInLA
post Oct 25 2005, 10:23 AM
Post #4

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

Unfortunately it seems that John's health has deteriorated and his nephew, Cyrus, is using that to his advantage. LakeHudson has offered to be our security guy, so let him know if you find anything suspicious.

Signature

*** Download resistance is futile... at the new RCT*Mart! ***

LakeHudson
post Oct 26 2005, 12:44 AM
Post #5

RCT*Mart Junkie

Group: Frequent Shopper
Member No.: 2,376

*****FAX*****

Attention : All Dig Team Members

Dear Members,

Per orders of Doctors Grant, Saddler, and Cyrus Hammond, we have began going through all mail coming in and out of the dig sites. Please pass these messages on to the proper person(s) that they belong too.

Message #1:

Dear Cyrus,

Honey I'm still waiting on you to decide where you want to go for vacation, the travel agency has suggested the following two places. Brazil with all the beautiful "Roofs" on the buildings, or Tanzania with all the "Bamboo Walls and Canvas Roofs". You know I Just Love different types of Architecture. Especially roofs and walls. Please call my cell and let me know which one you want to go to, Daddy said he'd pay for the trip and would also make a donation to the Hammond Foundation, for the Digs.

Daddy said; “When we get back he has a “Large Surprise for us.”
Call me soon sweetie.

Love

Marsha Roth

Message #2

Attention all Team members we are missing one of the steel cages from the Utah Site.
We used these cages to move the metal components of the New Salt Lake Lab site from the Foundation. If you find the cage and the components that it contains please notify me Immediately, so we can finish setting up our Lab at this Dig site.

Hammond Security Officer: Dewayne McDowell

*****End Page 1/1*****

Signature

[center]user posted image[/center]
[center]user posted image user posted image[/center]

LakeHudson
post Oct 26 2005, 12:48 AM
Post #6

RCT*Mart Junkie

Group: Frequent Shopper
Member No.: 2,376

Attention all Dig Team Members, and Students.

For my records as the new security officer for these sites until John Hammonds returns I would like to ask each of you to post which site thus far has been your favorite and which of the fossils you had the most fun in finding.

Anyone who has found Structures, Rides, or Objects should also post what you've found.

Thanks

Lake - Dig Site Security Team Leader

Signature

[center]user posted image[/center]
[center]user posted image user posted image[/center]

RCT2_Fan
post Oct 26 2005, 01:07 AM
Post #7

Window Shopper

Member No.: 3,341

banana-confused.gif Let's see I think I've enjoyed all the sites. My Favorite Dino that I've found so far is the Stegosaur. I forget where I found that. I've been to so many dig sites. Also I found the Cages that Dewayne McDowell is looking for in Utah.

I've found other things too. The Nursery in England, Building Materials in different locations, and so far only 1 ride.

I'm still looking though. Is the letter from Marsha Roth, is that one of the clues too? banana-confused.gif

If it is that's a sly way of doing it. Guess I will have to go back and read your other faxes Lake.

Seeings how you wont tell me anything at home. Plus I notice you've got a second job now as a Security Officer. banana-crazy.gif No wonder your so tired working 2 jobs now.

~AJ~

Signature

[Center]To Play RCT2 or Not To Play RCT2? That is the Question.
I choose to PLAY!!!
[/Center]

Dr. Alan Grant
post Oct 26 2005, 07:22 AM
Post #8

Window Shopper
Group Icon

The Stego can be found only in Colorado. It is the state fossil of that State.

Best regards,

dr. Alan Grant

pSmith
post Oct 26 2005, 09:22 AM
Post #9

Window Shopper

From: Pizza Hut, Domino's, Papa John's, Noble Roman's, Donato's
Member No.: 1,479

For some reason, no matter what I try, the password provided for Sichuan, China doesn't seem to work. I've tried all the dinos listed above to no avail. And based on the research I've done, the correct answer for the question doesn't work either. Any help here guys/gals?

Signature

The anonymous pizza guy

Dr. Alan Grant
post Oct 26 2005, 10:21 AM
Post #10

Window Shopper
Group Icon

For some reason, no matter what I try, the password provided for Sichuan, China doesn't seem to work. I've tried all the dinos listed above to no avail. And based on the research I've done, the correct answer for the question doesn't work either. Any help here guys/gals?

I'm sorry, we put the wrong password for China in this topic. Now the password has been corrected, and now, if you try using the new password, it will work!

Thanks

Dr. Alan Grant

2 Pages V   1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

0 Members: