IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

2 Pages V  < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Week #3: Moving on to Utah, Tanzania and Brazil, With a return visit to Colorado
LakeHudson
post Oct 27 2005, 05:19 PM
Post #11

RCT*Mart Junkie

Group: Frequent Shopper
Member No.: 2,376

*****Fax*****

Attention : All Dig Team Members

Message #1

Attention all Hammond Foundation Dig Site Employees, and Students:

The Colorado Dinosaur Museum extends to you a special invitation to come visit or new "Exhibition and Fossils" display this weekend. Special Speakers will include; Dr. Alan Grant, Dr. S. Saddler, and Cyrus Hammond III. Please come for the Exhibits, and stay for the free buffet and film afterwards. (Buffet and Film Provided by: Hammond Foundation)

Colorado Dinosaur Museum of Science and Learning.
Director
R.J. Wallace

Message #2

Alan,
I will see you at the Exhibition this weekend, then if you don't mind I would like to have you take me to the Montana site to show me all the finds thus far. See you soon.

Love Sarah.

Message #3

Lab Results oh Utah Dig Site Fossil #1 information Confidential. Access Code and Password Required to open this disc.
*****Dr. Grant, Please come by the Main Security Office to pick up this Disk.*****

Message #4
Attention Member: PSmith
Thanks for bringing to the attention of the security office the malfunction with the Sichuan, China security system. Your quick acknowledgement to the problem has saved us Thousands of Dollars in expense with this error. We commend you on your promptness and Thankyou. John Hammonds himself would be glad too, but he is currently under the weather so to speak.

Thank you,
Dig Site Security Leader; Lake Hudson

***End Page 1/1***

Signature

[center]user posted image[/center]
[center]user posted image user posted image[/center]
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post  Skin designed by Evanescence at IBSkin.com

2 Pages V  < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

0 Members: