> LOTR Objects for Zoo Tycoon, Courtesy of Yellowrose
SythDude
post Dec 19 2004, 09:18 PM
Post #11

RCT*Mart Credit Card Holder
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart 5-Star Member
Member No.: 240

laugh.gif Wagi. I think I might buy that along with RCT3 for Christmas. Thanks for inspiring a purchase YellowRose!

Signature

IPB Image
Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post  Skin designed by Evanescence at IBSkin.com

skyvanman
post Dec 23 2004, 07:22 PM
Post #12

Skyvan Fan
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 426

Looking great. I wish I had Zoo Tycoon but I only have Zoo Tycoon 2, I hope to get Zoo Tycoon soon seeing as it is another game with tons of user created objects.

Signature

IPB Image

yellowrose
post Dec 24 2004, 01:26 AM
Post #13

Frequent Shopper
Group Icon

Member No.: 1,125

I'll warn you ...lol....it's as adicting as RCT and get Zoo Tycoon Complete Collection it has the 2 expansions included, it's about $40 here in Canada so it's not that expensive. I must have about 7000 different user downloads on my system and I am creating more to add to the collection....lol

Signature

Zoo Admin Zoo Tycoon Content Designer
Zoo Admin Webmaster & Design Team Leader

yellowrose
post Dec 25 2004, 01:31 PM
Post #14

Frequent Shopper
Group Icon

Well the graphics editing and rotation fixes for all the Shire items is complete. I'm away from home today but have some in game screen shots that I will be posting on my site later tonight when i get back home. I'll edit this post with the link to the screens once they are all posted. Now it's just getting the names for the 16 buildings so the programing can begin. I'm hoping to have this phase of the project released by the second week of Janurary. Now on to the next phase of the journey Rivendell.

Commonts/Critizisms are most welcomed on anything you have seen.

Signature

yellowrose
post Dec 25 2004, 08:07 PM
Post #15

Frequent Shopper
Group Icon

OK boys and girls and Lord of the Rings fans if you would like to see a few ingame screenshots of what these buildings will look like just click the website link and have a look around. Then come on back and let me hear your comments good or bad.

My Webpage

Signature

skyvanman
post Dec 28 2004, 12:34 PM
Post #16

Skyvan Fan
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 426

Those look really good. I just have to get Zoo Tycoon when I get back to the states.

Signature

IPB Image

MidwestBoyInLA
post Dec 29 2004, 10:27 PM
Post #17

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

Looking good, Yellowrose! Looks like you're having fun with the scenery, huh? smile.gif

Signature

*** Download resistance is futile... at the new RCT*Mart! ***

yellowrose
post Dec 29 2004, 11:42 PM
Post #18

Frequent Shopper
Group Icon

You bet I am...I love this stuff Brad. You and Marco did an awesome job. I am so glad and very proud to be able to do the conversions for Zoo Tycoon. Even with the new release of ZT 2 everyone is excited about the new packs I have planned. I ran a name the buildings contest at ZA to get the members to come up with names rather than use yours, nice enough to use your scenery nevermind the names as well....lol. The contest closes on Friday so once the buildings have their names the programing can begin. I hope to have something to post in here for Mart members to play with in ZT by the middle of Jan. I have also started on some of the buildings for Rivendell and will have screens up on my site soon I hope. I am moving this weekend so will not be online for a week or so until I can get the cable transfered to the new address. But will post at least progress from my sister in laws when I can until i am back online. I have even started playing some RCT and have my first track designed and teated in a park. A little high in intensity but the peeps like it so i guess not to bad for a first try. Will have a couple screens up for that as well before I go offline. *Writes down* Post tracks screens tomorrow night without fail". Well I'm off to bed almost 3 am here and I'm exhausted today talk to you all tomorrow. Nighty night.

Wendy

Signature

rct2nut
post Dec 31 2004, 04:48 PM
Post #19

There's magic in the air!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 7

Yellowrose sorry I havent replied to this topic. I just want to say what a fantasic job you are doing with the scenery. I have Zoo Tycoon but havent played it ages. This just might spark my interest again smile.gif

Only thing is I will need to know how to get the objects in Zoo Tyccon..LOL

Signature

user posted image

yellowrose
post Dec 31 2004, 05:57 PM
Post #20

Frequent Shopper
Group Icon

No problem there, all my work comes with (like all the new computer OS Books) Installation For Dummies If I can Do It So Can You instruction sheets.....lol...

Besides I just got a late Christmas present today, Hubby got me Rollercoaster Tycoon The Complete Series which includes the 2 expansions so now I will really have some questions for all you guys when I get hooked to RCT like I did to Zoo....lol so I guess you are all stuck with me .....lol He also got me Lord of the Rings: Battle for Middle Earth and of all things Carnival Cruise Ship Tycoon.....lol so with all the tycoon games he has got me in the last 6 months I asked him where all the money is that a tycoon has so i could buy more....lol He said I was out of luck there but he had to do something because when I don't have the internet next week because of the move I have to have something to keep me from driving him crazy....nice guy huh....lol....lol

Signature

3 Pages V  < 1 2 3 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic

1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)

0 Members: