The Bag Lady
post Oct 1 2004, 07:30 AM
Post #1

Edna Mae Turnblatter
Group Icon

Group: Special Guest
Member No.: 468

Hidde-Ho Kids!

The doors are now open on the greatest shopping experience since MacCleery & Son's Pickle Palace and Casket Works...the all new RCT*mart KIOSK!!!

My ever-faithful side-kick Margarat and I were there as the doors opened a few minutes early (okay, so they got tired of us rattling the doors for 15 minutes and finally let us in...), but this is a true shoppers paradise! Especially if you are a banana-holic like I am (or even a alcoholic like Margarat)...the dancing yellow guys are everywhere!

You can keep a banana close to your heart with one of the stunning T-shirts (one in organic cotton for all you Mother Earth Hippie-wannabes out there! **giggle**), or if someone asks if that's one in your pants you can truthfully say "Yes!!!" with these tasteful Boxer Shorts! Isn't that just gooey???

Head to our Summer Pool Bash Party wearing one of Wagi's signature thongs...complete with our favorite dancing banana guy. Make your time here at The Mart more fun with a nifty mouse pad, or slap a cool sticker over your ex's mug in that photo...it's all here at the Kiosk!

Have the morning coffee in an Official RCT*mart mug...Margarat claims they hold almost half of a fifth...as long as you leave out the mixer! Even Pookiekins found a stylish Canine Coat for the upcoming winter...trez cheeky!

I got to tell you kids...the shelves are just loaded with nifty-neat-o stuff that you KNOW you just need to buy! They assure me that new items will be added from time-to-time, so you need to bookmark the Kiosk and visit it often!

Okay kids...the RCT*mart has Edna Mae's "Official Seal of Approval", so be sure to 'borrow' Mom's credit card and buy her a great gift...she'll then forgive you for buying yourself some cool stuff too (just tell her you're doing your Christmas shhopping early this year...she'll forget about it before the month is out...).

So click that linky-thingy and take a look at the Kiosk, and buy, buy, BUY! Isn't this just gooey?? **giggle**

Margarat, honey...you have that thong on backwards dear.....yes I'm sure!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
MidwestBoyInLA
post Oct 4 2004, 01:07 PM
Post #2

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

First of all, a big thanks to Edna Mae and Margo "Formerly Mrs. George" Johnson for their help and support in getting the RCT*Mart Kiosk off the ground and running (or stumbling, if Margo's been drinking again).

We're proud to be the first RCT site to offer members a unique way to participate in and support the site that they, the members, have spent so much time in creating. Without our members (sane and wacky alike) RCT*Mart wouldn't be what it is today... and we thank you for it! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

We're producing the RCT*Mart Kiosk products through Cafe Press (www.cafepress.com) who is handling all charges (and refunds, within 30 days, I believe) as well as shipping. Cafe Press provides us the ability to distribute products on an as-ordered basis so we don't encounter any pre-printing, production, or storage costs, or any product administration fees.

And while we can certainly contact Cafe Press on your behalf, if you have any problems or questions regarding your order(s), be sure to follow the instructions within the Kiosk itself to resolve your problems directly with Cafe Press. Cafe Press also has contact numbers where you can reach them directly regarding your order(s).

A portion of each sale from the RCT*Mart Kiosk will help support RCT*Mart. We've tried to keep each item affordable (Cafe Press sets a base price) while adding a mimial increase in each item's base price (never more than $2.00, though just $1.00 on most items) which will help defray hosting costs, domain fees, and other such administrative costs here at RCT*Mart.

NO PORTION OF THE PROFIT FROM THESE SALES WILL EVER GO INTO OUR OWN POCKETS!!! Our staff here is volunteer and will remain so; no one gets paid, and that will never change. That's a guarantee from me, personally, and I'm always happy to provide financial accounting of the sales and site/domain costs to prove it.

Any profit we do make (above our annual hosting fees and domain registration fees) will be turned back into RCT*Mart to provide additional server space and/or more features that will help make the Mart a better place to spend your time online.

So enjoy. And above all, have FUN!

We think we've come up with some interesting products to help bring the Banana into your daily life. (Though aside from the Bear, we don't really expect anyone to buy the thong... but you never know.)

More products will come as we go along, and if the Kiosk is successful we'll be able to pay for an upgrade to the shop (we're currently running a free store, which limits the products available) and expand the product line as well.

No go get some Banana!
+Quote Post
Wagi
post Oct 4 2004, 01:08 PM
Post #3

RCT*Mart Credit Card Holder
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 11

Margo...it takes a certain type to carry off a thong you know...having some hips would help for one...

Anyway...I LOVE IT! I'm loading up on thongs myself...I have a few pool parties coming up in our new neighborhood and I just KNOW I'll be invited to EACH and EVERY one of them...WON'T I???? (Just making sure my invitation doesn't get 'lost in the mail' like last time...).

I see lot's of Christmas presents in there too! Time to whip out the charge card I guess. Yahoo! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)
+Quote Post
Spunknit
post Oct 4 2004, 01:28 PM
Post #4

Official Llama Herder!
Group Icon

Group: Store Manager
Member No.: 5

Way cool! I can't wait to get my T-shirt & mouse pad, & maybe even a shirt for my little doggie, Hairless.

The only thing, I thought the profits were going towards a new set of teeth for my family. They were all looking forward to having an extra set. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-frown.gif)
+Quote Post
skatepunk42
post Oct 5 2004, 10:33 AM
Post #5

Jedi Security Guard

Group: Mall Rat
Member No.: 321

Wow (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-pompom.gif) very cool. I can't wait to be gainfully employed again so I can procure some of these fine products. I may be able to get Skatebetty into that thong.....Hmmmmm (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-punk.gif)
+Quote Post
Matt
post Nov 3 2004, 06:23 PM
Post #6

GASP! It's Matt.
Group Icon

Group: Aisle Patrol/Moderator
Member No.: 170

*cough* Wagi, I'm going to get you a NEW thong
+Quote Post
TheVelvetFoxx
post Nov 3 2004, 09:15 PM
Post #7

Geeky Girl
Group Icon

Group: Retired Staff
Member No.: 207

Won't Wagi look cute with a banana on his backside? Oh geez, now that I think about it... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bananarock.gif)
+Quote Post
The Bag Lady
post Nov 24 2004, 12:58 PM
Post #8

Edna Mae Turnblatter
Group Icon

Group: Special Guest
Member No.: 468

Remember Kids...

There's less than a month until Christmas! Time to put down that drumstick you've been knawing at and get ordering (wiping your hands on a napkin first keeps the grease out from between the keys...just ask Wagi...)

You can do all your holiday shopping at one spot...and support your favorite RCT site...okay, support your second favorite then!

There's cool mouse pads for the infant in your life to Wagi Wear signature thongs for Grandma! Isn't that just gooey!!! **giggle**

So stop by the Kiosk and shop till ya drop!
+Quote Post
SythDude
post Dec 25 2004, 08:14 AM
Post #9

Where Does the Good Go?
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart 5-Star Member
Member No.: 240

I Can't believe I passed this up! I'm so slow! This topic has been there for three months and I'm slow!

Anyways, I asked Spunk to forward the message to you Brad but I figure I'll request it here. I like the shirts, but a hoody would be awesome! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/bananarock.gif)
+Quote Post
Spunknit
post Jan 25 2005, 05:53 PM
Post #10

Official Llama Herder!
Group Icon

Group: Store Manager
Member No.: 5

Here's a picture of my hubby modeling the RCT*Mart organic cotton t-shirt! What a fine looking banana he has! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-wink.gif)

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
+Quote Post

2 Pages V  1 2 >
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2007 - 04:20 PM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.