IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> SNEAK PEEK AT KIOSK OFFERINGS, Warm up the charge cards kids!!!
The Bag Lady
post Oct 1 2004, 07:53 AM
Post #1

Edna Mae Turnblatter
Group Icon

Group: Special Guest
Member No.: 468

Hiddy-Ho Kids!

I just wanted to let you know that after days of Margarat painstackingly glueing together pages from bags of shredded files she dug out of the RCT*mart dumpster, we have found...NOTHING! That's right, it turns out what we thought were the super-secret plans for the new RCT*mart Kiosk's Fall line turned out to be an Amway Catolog and a copy of The WatchTower. I'm afraid that Margorat ate all that paste for nothing! Then, just as I was in the midst of belittling the old girl yet again, I noticed some scraps of paper stuck to Margarat's scruffy old wedgies...

A COPY OF THE KIOSK FLYER!!!

I quickly took away the blunt-nosed scissors Margarat was using to trim her toenails and carefully peeled away the paper scraps, then we carefully used scotch tape to reconstruct the document...well, actually I taped it together after Margarat went through half a roll with nothing to show for it other than her left hand firmly taped to her Eva Gabor wig and the left side of her face pulled back so tight that it looked like the rigor mortis had set in...a good look for her I might add...

Anyway kids...without further ado...we present a exclusive sneak peek...isn't it just gooey? **giggle**

(IMG:http://rctmart.rctspace.com/images/shop/RCTMartKioskTease.jpg)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2007 - 12:57 AM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.