Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Help Restore Resource
ObsceneJester
post Jun 4 2005, 08:27 PM
Post #1

Regular Shopper

Group: Regular Shopper
Member No.: 582

Hi folks, as you know, RCT Resource is reopening soon, and the site/forums are now back up and operational, we're just not operating them quite yet until we have everything ready to open.

Here's the thing...

We have ALOT of downloads we have to add to our downloads database again, and we're gonna need help doing that. Trying to add over 300 downloads is too much work for one, or even two people, I know, I've done it before.

So, if you can volunteer time over the next week to help add files so Resource can open soon, please reply, PM, IM, or e-mail me. I need contacted by tommorow night because I'll be out of town from Monday-Friday.

Thanks for any help in advance.

Also, our forums are online and ready for you to register at, however we ask that you DO NOT post quite yet until we officially open. We are only allowing registration so early so that you busy people can stop by whenever you have a few seconds to spare to register, and that way you will be ready to go when we do open for posting/downloading/ect..

Sincerely,
OJ
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic
ObsceneJester   Help Restore Resource   Jun 4 2005, 08:27 PM

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 14th October 2007 - 04:36 PM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.