IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> RCTspace SPRiNG CONVENTION, We hope to see YOUR work there too!
emergo
post May 3 2006, 07:32 AM
Post #1

Window Shopper

Group: RCT2.com Affilate Member
Member No.: 3,937

Hi all,

Yesterday I sent out invitations to many RCT sites around the community to join our coming SPRING CONVENTION.

If you have any ideas for RCTMART to put into it's booth inthere, feel free to post them in this topic (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-chuck.gif)

Here's what the invitation says:

Greetings to all fellow RCT lovers!

The Administration and staff of the RCTSpace Network (home of rct2.com) would cordially like to invite you and the members of your forums and site to participate in and be part of this years RCT Convention. We would encourage you and the good members at your site to dig up there best RCT “stuff” and “bring it on” for the whole community to see and comment on. The RCTSpace 2006 Spring Fling "Triple Threat" RCT Convention opens its magnificent and many doors on June 1st and will run for 20 hot spring days and nights and then close on the first day of summer, June 20th.

It's called a triple threat because this year it’s open for RCT Structures, Coasters and Parks. These will be displayed on three floors; RCT1, 2, and 3. Along with this, Sideshows, game booths and other things are currently under development by our staff including a final day fireworks display via a RCT3 video download.

The colorful newly redesigned Convention Center Complex was made by RCT Northwest, a very creative RCT designer well known throughout the community, while no one less than Mama Bear is working on the RCT1 Center Complex. We will turn that into a “click and go” interactive map of the Convention Center complex that will guide visitors to the appropriate sub-forums where pics and discussion will be taking place for all those who have set up their “booths”. A press box tower and forum will provide the announcements, information and other "press" related stuff.

This letter of invitation is being sent to various other RCT sites throughout the community, as well as yours and we encourage all site members to show what they got. The first 10 days the convention will be open for anyone in the community to come and set up their booth (topic and pics) and then the convention forums will be closed for entries, then for the next 10 days we poll convention attendees as their favorite in each category. Winners get title and banner, but best of all, recognition from around the community of their outstanding RCT abilities.

There are other projects such as contest, games, arcade and entertainment type booths either under discussion by staff here or fully underway that we will try to tie into this convention also, some of these contests are from other RCT sites as well as this one.

I know it’s a little early to plan things ahead like this, but we wanted to give you all a early “heads up” and an overview of what we are doing so you can think it over and decide if you wish to enter or encourage your members to enter this open community event or not.

Don’t worry about forgetting about it, if you let us know that you are interested, we will remind you later when to enter and all the info will also be posted on our site www.rct2.com. Our staffmember Emergo, from Holland, will be handling and tracking the sites whose members wish to participate this year and your site-owner knows how to contact her for information and questions on this event.

Thank you for your time and hope to see YOUR site's booth set up on June 1st!

Sincerely;

The Staff at the RCTSpace Network

You can also post any questions here, and I'll try and come along to answer them.

Emergo (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Viking16
post May 3 2006, 02:21 PM
Post #2

www.viking16Studios.com

Group: Frequent Shopper
Member No.: 44

Go ahead and sign viking16 Studios up we will be if we can. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
+Quote Post
emergo
post May 3 2006, 02:42 PM
Post #3

Window Shopper

Group: RCT2.com Affilate Member
Member No.: 3,937

QUOTE(Viking16 @ May 4 2006, 12:21 AM) *

Go ahead and sign viking16 Studios up we will be if we can. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Yes, I'll sign you up, would be very nice. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-chuck.gif)

But please pm your e-mail address for the site, so I can add your address, give you ours for the convention and for all questions, etc. so I can handle them better and more efficiently.

Emergo
+Quote Post
MidwestBoyInLA
post May 5 2006, 07:40 PM
Post #4

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

If any RCT*Mart members would like to get involved in a Group Project (to be released at the RCTspace/RCT2.com Spring Convention), please contact me.

I'll be setting up a private forum (for Project participants only) to work on an idea I'm creating some new custom scenery for.

I'll need:
Object testers
Landscapers
Ride Builders
Structure Builders

All RCT*Mart members are eligible as long as you meet the following conditions:
*Must have been an RCT*Mart member for longer than a month (from today's date)
*May not own or be admin at another RCT site.

Reply to this topic or PM me if interested.
+Quote Post
MidwestBoyInLA
post May 13 2006, 10:13 PM
Post #5

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

Last call for participants to help set up the RCT*Mart's contribution to the upcoming RCTspace Spring Fling Triple Threat Convention.

The custom scenery objects are almost done and tested and we'll need people to work on a landscape, structures, and coaster tracks (themed and non-themed).

Please PM MidwestBoyInLA if you'd like to participate.

The project is being called "The Wizard of RCT," which I think will give you an idea of what the custom scenery is. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/wink.gif)

+Quote Post
Wagi
post May 14 2006, 12:40 PM
Post #6

RCT*Mart Credit Card Holder
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 11

Hmmmmm, is it bigger than a breadbox? Animal vegetable or mineral? First syllable sounds like....?

Maybe you could give me a hint Brad?

+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2007 - 08:11 AM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.