IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Reply to this topicStart new topic
> Halloween...in October?, What a concept!
Wagi
post Sep 5 2006, 11:34 AM
Post #1

RCT*Mart Credit Card Holder
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 11

Walter Krum and his top-notch research crew asked me to remind everyone that there's just a month until the due date on October 5th for the big Nutz 'n Boltz RCT3 Halloween Super Challenge!

Now I know that seems to be a little early, especially when Halloween's not until the 31st, but, well, here's a direct quote from ole Walter himself...

Greetings everyone!

My top-notch research crew and myself are just back from our summer holiday. Yes, three weeks slathering on sun screen and bug repellent while dodging doggie doo-doo in the sand and splashing in the same surf as toddlers with full diapers...ahhh, now THAT was relaxing! I even got sunburned in a few spots that my lab coat didn't cover.

But now we are back here at RCTspace Labs and we have an extra SPECIAL challenge for you!

You know how the first week of October everyone announces their huge Halloween contests... only most people find they either don't have enough time to finish their project before the 31st. Or they finally release the Halloween Themed winner...on Thanksgiving Day...or Christmas Eve?

Not us!

Nosiree, we're highly trained professionals and we're going to do things differently...we are announcing our RCTspace Nutz 'n Boltz RCT3 Halloween Challenge starting now...and due on October 5th! The winners will be announced on October 25th so you'll have a full week to download and enjoy these great spooky parks...BEFORE HALLOWEEN! Two whole months to work on this!

What a concept, huh?

NOW...this IS our Nutz 'n Boltz RCT3 challenge, and that means you're limited to a bench of no larger than 50 X 50 tiles, but you can use any expansion pack as well as any custom scenery that's been publicly released.

You can build a mini-park, theme just one ride, or show off your construction skills with a spooky structure just as long as it is themed to Halloween.

Depending on what is entered and our judges decisions, we may even have multiple winners.

Be sure to include any custom music, billboard images, or fireworks along with your park file and send them to walterkrum@gmail.com by October 5th.

Head on over to the RCTspace Forums with any questions you may have and remember...HAVE FUN!

See? I couldn't have said it better myself!

So blow the dust off that box of Halloween decorations on the top shelf of the closet and come up with somethin' clever for Spooksday!

And no Spunky, a billboard image of me in my yellow thong in an otherwise EMPTY park bench is NOT a good idea!

Of course my plan to model the inside of yer underwear drawer using custom scenery is a sure-fire winner! Now THAT'S scarey!!!!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2007 - 08:24 AM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.