MidwestBoyInLA
post Oct 18 2006, 09:00 AM
Post #11

Bottoms up!
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Founder
Member No.: 3

Hey everyone,

I don't know about you, but I've noticed that RCT*Mart has been really slow lately: slow to load images, slow to jump page to page, slow to open new windows for new posts/topics.

I called my hosting company last night and they tried to tell me it was my ISP provider and the Internet itself (how long it takes my computer to actually reach the servers the RCT*Mart site sits on). In short, they blew me off and told me it wasn't their servers.

However I'm not convinced.

Is anyone else having the same problems?

Please reply to this thread with any major problems you have had with the site (that could be related to slow server response). Let me know how long (roughly) it's taking for the home page to load vs. just problems with the forums, too. Also please let me know your physical location on the globe (city, state, country).

And if you know of any tools that actually measure server response, please let me know too, so I can run it periodically and show them that it's not just my computer. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)

Thanks!
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Posts in this topic

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 16th October 2007 - 01:10 PM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.