post Nov 11 2006, 10:08 AM
Post #1

RCT*Mart Credit Card Holder
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 11

Once again Buckeye Becky has planned to hold our
Happy Holidays 2006 Contest.

This was a huge success last year and loads of fun to start December 1st and release one park per day up until Christmas...what a way to get into the spirit of the season.

Now just one problem...we haven't gotten many entries yet! Many people have been busy with H2H4 and real-life issues like school and work...all completely understandable. But...there's lots of of others out there who certainly take a moment to share your talent and join in the fun...how about YOU?.

Now before anyone says "I don't have time..." just remember that this contest is simple as can be...the bench is only 17X17, and you cannot change the rides and scenery available to you. The park must be closed when it is sent in. Hacking and landscaping are both allowed. You may also change the entrance type, move it, own all land...whatever you got to do there...you may!

Sounds easy doesn't it? Now, we want to release at least one park each day starting December 1st. Therefore, we would like at least 24 people to enter this contest....we have a few now and we need more!

Still not convinced?

Well how about if I CHALLENGE YOU???

That's right....I DARE YA!!!

Come on guys...it's only 17X17 for gosh sakes...should be able to do it in your sleep!

I'll even do mine one-handed!

With one-eye closed!

I'll even do mine while I'm awake!

What? Are you guys chicken???

Your granny could beat you doing this! Even Spunky could do this!

Na-na-na-na!

Come on you chickens...prove to me that you can make a wittle itty-bitty 17X17 park...come on...PROVE IT!

Bawk-bawk-bawk! Here chicky-chicky!
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-pbbbt.gif)

Head on over to RCTspace and download the bench and then prove what ya got!

Dare Ya!!!

Hey...who's all those mean lookin' dudes with baseball bats comin' this way? Probably looking for Spunky...I think I'll just duck inside and work on my park.... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-impatient.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
2 Pages V < 1 2  
Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(10 - 14)
wolfman
post Nov 29 2006, 05:37 PM
Post #11

Talk to the claw

Group: Shopping Dependent
Member No.: 2,003

I'm looking forward to it. It's been a while since I worked a park just for the fun of it. Packing it full with rides and a coaster was a great little challenge.
+Quote Post
Buckeye Becky
post Dec 1 2006, 07:11 PM
Post #12

Regular Shopper

Group: RCT2.com Affilate Member
Member No.: 538

Hey guys!

I wanted to let you all know that the FUN has started and the first park has been released!

We could not have done this without the support we got from all of you and you know who you are (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-wink.gif) ....a couple of you even going that 'extra' mile and sending in two parks! WOW....thats what I call CHRISTMAS SPIRIT (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana.gif)

Its just really, really nice to know we are going to have a successful lil contest again this year...and I'd also like to say a BIG, HUGE Thank You to Wagi, because without his DARE and cajoling all around the community, I don't think we'd have gotten as many interested.

and....Lordy...thank god we made the mark, cuz he had threatened to come out in his thong and that just really would have ruined Christmas (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-lol.gif)
+Quote Post
wolfman
post Dec 1 2006, 07:48 PM
Post #13

Talk to the claw

Group: Shopping Dependent
Member No.: 2,003

WM: I got Wagi's thong right here...

(Wolfie gives it a sniff... almost looses balance and practically passes out.)

WM: My lord Wadi! You haven't washed this since Halloween.
+Quote Post
OrlanDude
post Dec 2 2006, 06:51 AM
Post #14

Resident Mystic
Group Icon

Group: Aisle Patrol/Moderator
Member No.: 73

Uh. . . That would be Hallowen 2005! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-lol.gif)

Thanks to Becky & RCTspace for holding this fun little event.

BTW, the first park was released yesterday & I must say that it was quite inventive. I'm now looking forward to the next twenty-three days.
+Quote Post
ride_exchanger
post Dec 4 2006, 11:50 AM
Post #15

Secret Government Operative
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart 5-Star Member
Member No.: 946

I know I had fun putting together a little park for this event, even if it was rushed in at the last minute (IMG:style_emoticons/default/whistling.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/w00t.gif) (IMG:style_emoticons/default/party.gif)
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 15th October 2007 - 03:01 AM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.