> Nooooo
~mike~
post Dec 6 2006, 05:46 PM
Post #1

XBOX 360 OWNER
Group Icon

Group: Aisle Patrol/Moderator
Member No.: 21

Well after a long 9 months enjoying my xbox 360 it finaly got the 3 red lights of death...It was doing ok untill the fall {nov 22} update...I had a few strange things happen..Games freezing then i would get a blank green screen and then i was playing BF 2 MC and then it crashed..Powerd it up took the game out it seemed ok..Turned it off and then turn on again only to get the 3 red lights..Micro (word automatically removed) want 149.99 to fix plus like another 50.00 for shipping...Ah but do you get your own back..From what i heard my friend wrote down his SN..When he got it back a few days later he get the 3 red lights again {2nd xbox 360} he check the sn and it wasnt his own...So i'm not sending mine back..I'll just put it up on ebay for parts...Lucky i still have my psp..Micro (word automatically removed) just lost another customer..I might get a ps3 or a wii...But right now i'm just mad as well you know... (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-giddy.gif)....
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
rlindsey
post Dec 13 2006, 08:26 PM
Post #2

Feel the power of the dark side!
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 102

Hmmm, that's a shame ~Mike~. Can't wait to see your new avatar. (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2007 - 05:22 PM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.