IPB

Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

> Inter Forum Competitions, Think a forum to Forum compo.
wolfman
post Apr 7 2007, 02:14 PM
Post #1

Talk to the claw

Group: Shopping Dependent
Member No.: 2,003

I have formed a club at RCT Revalutions that will be interested in interforum "team" competitions. RCT Veterans. We are looking for other forum teams that wish to participate in a good natured competition, on a team basis. Our club does have a few pages that can be viewed and responded to, by non-club members, some pages that can only be viewed by non-club members, and some pages which non-members cannot see at all.

I would love to see RCT Veterans in competition with RCT Mart. We're forming two teams. One based on RCT 2 game format, and another based on RCT 3. If you guys are interested in participating, there's no other forum I would rather do this with that would make it so much fun.

I hope you decide to create your own teams, and come join us at RCT Revalutions for some good natured compos, fun and interforum friendship. It just might be the newest form of RCT fun.

Wolfman
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
Replies(1 - 7)
wolfman
post Apr 18 2007, 07:37 PM
Post #2

Talk to the claw

Is there any intrest in inter forum competitions? Considering this forum was always so active. I was looking forward to a competition. I think it would be a lot of fun. Maybe edit one of the club forums that have died, to accomidate a private forum for your team?

Just an idea. Hope we can stir up a little action in the community. The "challenge" still stands. Just thought I'd check in and see if there were any replies.
+Quote Post
wolfman
post May 16 2007, 04:39 PM
Post #3

Talk to the claw

(Wolfman nudges the casket, hoping to wake the dead...)

Wolfman: "Is you're mummy home?"
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-sleep.gif)
+Quote Post
dcornel
post May 16 2007, 07:55 PM
Post #4

Bargain Hunter

Group: Bargain Hunter
Member No.: 6,018

I'm a new member of RCT Insanity, and we are currently working out the bugs of co-creation. Let me post this idea to my teammates. We may want to wait until we've worked out our first park so that, communication wise, we are more ready. I cannot speak as a leading member of this team, but I will check on their interest and get back to you.
+Quote Post
wolfman
post May 17 2007, 01:27 PM
Post #5

Talk to the claw

If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask. I'm going to be around a bit more
frequent around the RCT Mart forums. Now that I know some intrest has been "aroused"?
(IMG:style_emoticons/default/bannana_guitar.gif)
+Quote Post
dcornel
post May 18 2007, 06:51 PM
Post #6

Bargain Hunter

So I asked my team mates at insanity and everyone is interested, but we all agree that we need a few parks under our belts before we really know each other's strengths. It won't be too long before we're ready I promise. I think the idea is great because it gives serious motivation for getting parks completed and looking their best. I look forward to talking some more with you soon.
+Quote Post
wolfman
post May 22 2007, 09:59 PM
Post #7

Talk to the claw

We're both in the same boat here. I think that K0NG and myself are the full-blown attractions builders thus far. A few members of "lesser experience" are team mates. I thought that we might split the two groups. One experienced and one rookie. That would definatly make two teams.

Anyway, how many members do you plan to have on the team?
+Quote Post
dcornel
post May 23 2007, 07:51 AM
Post #8

Bargain Hunter

We've got 5 or 6, depending on availability. I don't know if I would be considered the more experienced when it comes to buildings ect, but most likely (though there is some great work coming from other team-mates), but I am really new to the forums, so I'm a little behind on the technology and lingo et all. Either way, I would not say our team is made up of any RCT legends as of yet, and our work together is slow at best. However, when the park we are working on gets my way, I'll share with you what we've got, and we can talk some more. Until then, ofcoarse, I will keep in touch.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2007 - 12:46 AM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.