> Chat Room/Weekly, Monthly AIM Chat
sfgam2006
post Jun 1 2007, 06:36 PM
Post #1

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 6,476

Hey,

This is probaly one of the best sites I have ever visited for coasters and RCT and probaly the best RCT site but I think you guys need to add some type of chat room system or a weekly/monthly AIM talk just so members could communicate thier ideas and what they have been working on, etc... They could also talk about random things as long as it follows site rules (Well, I am assuming).

I think this would make the site a bit more popular as some of the most successful sites on the internet have chat rooms like the ones I am suggesting.

- Coaster-net.com - Open Fridays from 3PM-12AM Eastern
- Rollercoasterpro.com - Open 24/7
- Themeparkreview - Open 24/7

- Zach (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-chuck.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Spunknit
post Jun 2 2007, 03:50 AM
Post #2

Official Llama Herder!
Group Icon

Group: Store Manager
Member No.: 5

We did have a chat room once upon a time, at our peak of site traffic, & no one was ever there. With site traffic slowing down, it doesn't make sense at this point. It is up to MidwestBoyInLA.
+Quote Post
devilman
post Jun 3 2007, 06:06 PM
Post #3

Miscellaneous Designer

Group: Shopping Dependent
Member No.: 2,236

QUOTE(Spunknit @ Jun 2 2007, 07:50 AM) *

We did have a chat room once upon a time, at our peak of site traffic, & no one was ever there. With site traffic slowing down, it doesn't make sense at this point. It is up to MidwestBoyInLA.

What about a possible AIM or Yahoo chat a couple of times this summer for people to chat once again. I know I'd be there, and it may be hard to plan but it would be cool to see what everyone in the community has been up to.
+Quote Post
Wagi
post Jun 4 2007, 03:58 PM
Post #4

RCT*Mart Credit Card Holder
Group Icon

Group: Staff
Member No.: 11

Why not just get together with some of your friends in the Community, set something up among yourselves and try it to see how successful it might be. I know many sites have tried it, but just about as many dropped it too. Those sponsored by sites are supposed to have a moderator there because of underage members, that's a big time commitment. Those that don't bother with having a moderator seem to quickly break down into little spamfests with people arguing all the time...it's no wonder people get tired of it and leave. Personally I don't have enough time in the day to work on the parks I'm making, let alone sit around and yak about them online at length. LOL!
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
2 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 20th October 2007 - 12:58 AM

This site © 2004-2007 RCTmart Associates
No part of this site may be reproduced without the express written permission of the copyright holder(s)
RollerCoaster Tycoon is Copyright © 1999 - 2003 Atari and Chris Sawyer
Skin & buttons by MidwestBoyInLA

Support RCT*Mart TODAY!
Make a donation (in any amount) via PayPal's secure on-line payment center.