devilman
post Aug 5 2006, 01:01 PM
Post #11

Miscellaneous Designer

Group: Shopping Dependent
Member No.: 2,236

QUOTE(Jay2645 @ Aug 5 2006, 02:21 AM) *

QUOTE(superkid916 @ Aug 4 2006, 02:23 PM) *

How come when I downloaded uces i put the senarios in the senarios folder and when I go to the choose new scenario it says " unable to load file missing of invalid data" The uces pack came with no data.

This happened to me. A error happend in your data folder. This is a lengthy process, depending on how much you have installed. First, backup all your files execpt your data folder. Move these to your desktop. Then uninstall RCT2, reinstall it, and put all your old files into the correct folders.

Also, make sure you are downloading files into your Objdata folder.

This is odd, I had this problem, but all I had to do was reinstall RCT and then reinstall UCES (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
pillow
post Aug 13 2006, 12:56 PM
Post #12

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 4,793

Hi, I'm new on this board.

Has anybody posted a solution for this Error-Trapper-problem?

I installed RCT2 + WW and TT and UCES. Everytime I start a uces-scenario, this message appears:

"Error Trapper
Exception Raised - Access Violation
Error Location: Unknown"

I re-installed all components, but nothing has changed. This Message appears every time I start a uces-scenario even though I am able to use all the new theming-objects in the scenario-editor.

Is there anyone out there who can help?
Thanks!

Greetings,

pillow
+Quote Post
Spunknit
post Aug 13 2006, 01:28 PM
Post #13

Official Llama Herder!
Group Icon

Group: Store Manager
Member No.: 5

Hi Pillow & welcome to the RCT*Mart. As for the exception error, all you can do is re-try the scenario in question & it should open fine for you. It is a problem that RCT2 has with a lot of custom scenery in the scenario. Hope that helps! (IMG:style_emoticons/default/banana-grin.gif)
+Quote Post
pillow
post Aug 13 2006, 02:29 PM
Post #14

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 4,793

Hey,

Thanks for the fast answer. It really helped...

Now I've got just one more problem:

The same error-message comes up when I'm creating a new scenario... There is no possibility to save a new scenario before the "last step" (=saving the scenario), isn't there?
Because I'm unable to finish a new scenario at the moment.

Greetings,

pillow

PS: when there is no solution... Can anyone create a giant flatland with all themes, shops 'n stalls and coasters and just all things and put this file on a server so I can download it? (IMG:style_emoticons/default/smile.gif)
I want all those UCES stuff in one park =)
+Quote Post
OrlanDude
post Aug 13 2006, 04:14 PM
Post #15

Resident Mystic
Group Icon

Group: Aisle Patrol/Moderator
Member No.: 73

Welcome to the Mart, Pillow!

There is a way to save your work in the scenario editor before the last step, only it is saved as a Landscape and not a scenario file. At any point in the scenario editor click on the Disk icon & select "Save Landscape" from the menu. Eventually you will have to re-open the landscape file and continue until the last step, saving the scenario file, before you'll be able to play it.

As for the second question; it's impossible to have all the rides/stalls and all the themes due to the limits of the game. Any scenario can have a max of 128 rides & stall combined. Scenarios are also limited to 19 different themed object catagories including the trees, bushes/shrubs, gardens, fences, walls & path objects tabs, which can't be removed, which leaves 13 selectable themes.
+Quote Post

2 Pages V < 1 2
Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2007 - 12:03 PM