Reply to this topicStart new topic
> scenario error
stevedapirate
post Aug 23 2006, 09:36 AM
Post #1

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 4,843

everytime i try to load a scenario from the uces a error traper message ecors when i click ok the game closes i have tried restarting the game but itr doesnt work.i am getting so annoyed
User is offlineProfile CardPM
Go to the top of the page
+Quote Post
Rohn Starr
post Aug 23 2006, 09:42 AM
Post #2

I duzn't know nuthin'
Group Icon

Group: RCT*Mart Designer
Member No.: 65

This occurs when you start a new scenario, or saved game, that contains custom objects that you didn't already have loaded. It's a normal bug with the game.

If you restart the game and the scenario, you should be able to open it with no problem. If you can't, you need to be more specific with the type of problem you're having. The more details you can provide us, the better we can help you.
+Quote Post
stevedapirate
post Aug 24 2006, 12:33 AM
Post #3

Window Shopper

Group: Window Shopper
Member No.: 4,843

QUOTE(Rohn Starr @ Aug 23 2006, 06:42 PM) *

This occurs when you start a new scenario, or saved game, that contains custom objects that you didn't already have loaded. It's a normal bug with the game.

If you restart the game and the scenario, you should be able to open it with no problem. If you can't, you need to be more specific with the type of problem you're having. The more details you can provide us, the better we can help you.

i have tried restarting the game and it still doesnt work i have got the uk version and i am running on windows melenium
+Quote Post
Spunknit
post Aug 24 2006, 03:02 AM
Post #4

Official Llama Herder!
Group Icon

Group: Store Manager
Member No.: 5

You have to do this for every scenario in the UCES. You try to open it, it loads, you get the error trapper, shut down, reopen the scenario & it should work. Sorry, its a glitch in RCT2 when loading lots of new objects.
+Quote Post

Reply to this topicStart new topic
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Lo-Fi Version Time is now: 17th October 2007 - 05:15 PM