Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Welcome to RCT*Mart and to Middle Earth
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
MidwestBoyInLA
Welcome to all our members, old and new.

You may notice some new things and new looks around the Mart for the month of October, as we're celebrating our Rollercoaster Tycoon 2: Lord of the Rings Project special event.

Feel free to poke around, but be sure to visit our Entertainment Department, where we'll be posting new LOTR custom RCT2 scenery releases every Friday during the month of October!

So... again... welcome, and have FUN!

banana-chuck.gif
rct222
Have you posted the download for the LOTR items yet?
NobleEagle
Please be patient.
When the problem is solved you will find the updates HERE
They are working very hard on it. So there will be no problems when you download it.
Thank you for being patient. bananarock.gif
It should be ready soon.
TheVelvetFoxx
The whole LOTR project just keeps getting better. I'm really excited about it. This "special event" is a cool way to introduce it. Take all the time you need!!!! banana-tank.gif
MidwestBoyInLA
Well, we're clearly extending the "event" into November. We have 2 more sets to release, Edoras and Minas Tirith, but due to real-life schedules and work commitments, there may be some delays on both of these sets.

But they'll both be released by end of November... so stick around!
chadesofblur
There is so much stuff already released...we'll keep ourselves busy while we wait for more!
SythDude
Yes, I know. I think with all the stuff released here, I could play RCT2 for 3 days and only be done tinkering with half of it. laugh.gif
RickM
Hi your LOTR downloads are great. They make RCT2 a better game. banana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.