Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: More Scenarios
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Site Suggestion Box
rct222
I think we should have more Harry Potter Themed scenarios. Im a huge fan of the books and movies, maybe more rides and scenery. Maybe St. Mungos Hospital scenery, Ministry of Magic Scenery, desks, books, possibly a Mr. Weaslys car ride...... carrot.gif
rct222
Is no one going to reply? oh well, guess it wasnt such a good idea....
Josho
It's only been 15 minutes since you put up the idea banana-crazy.gif

I guess the priority right now is on the Lord of the Rings. When you meant more scenarios, did you mean more scenario objects or someone to sit down and make actual scenarios?

If you mean the latter, well Fossil made a great HP scenario very recently which you can download. It's called the Magic Academy, and made great use of the HP scenary.
rct222
sweet! Im downloading
rct2nut
We would love to see more HP scenerios made by our members. I for one am not good at making scenerios.
Littleun
If you have Wacky World Expansion pack I have found that the Limosine coaster coloured pale blue makes quite a good Mr Weasley's car ride. Just an idea.

Check it out:- Ford Anglia Car Chase

The possibilities really are endless with the amount of fantastic scenery out there already.

Of course there can never be enough actual HP scenery released in my opinion, but I'm sure MidWestboyinLA already has enough to do with the LOTR scenery.

Littleun
rct222
Hmm... Im not too fond of the Limousine Part, but it does work
TheVelvetFoxx
Hmmm....I'm working on several projects right now, but none of them contain the HP scenery. Sounds like you are really looking for individual scenery pieces or buildings creating with those peices as opposed to the whole scenario. Am I right? banana-chuck.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.