Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT website
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
zacpro
Hello all !
Since people introduce here, i will introduce my website !
I did the translation into english, so everybody can understand it. It is not finished yet, but i will work to post lots of tracks ! If you want to take a look at it, the adress is zacpro.fr.tc, and there is a link to my site on my signature too. I will create next week the RCT 2 section, because i just did the RCT1 section yet. It would be kind to post a message in the forums, or to send me a track i could put on.
Thanks and see you !
rct2nut
IPB Image
:::Moved to Partner Promo:::
Tiger24
Il y a des mots sur ta site qu'on voit jamais ici en Québec! banana-ninja.gif and yes I do speak English, too carrot.gif go Canada!
zacpro
Hi !
I search somebody to work with to do my website, because it is long to do all. If someone has always dreamt to have a RCT site, contact me ! It is not necessary to speak english, i can translate.... This person could for example make the tracks section, and i would do the park section.... It would be cool that you can make things to have a beautiful site, because i dont really know how to make one.
There are no really great website for RCT in France, so that could be cool to do good work.
If noone wants to help me, i will do my best to do it alone, but it is long.
Thanks for answers !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.