Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NEW RCT3 Demo Out!
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
rct2nut
Atari has release RCT3 Demo 1.1 for those who had trouble with the first one.

Link

I am at 60% downloaded with dsl after 5 minutes.

Edit: Well My graphic card does not meet the minium requirements to run RC3. I guess this is my sign not to buy it.
TheVelvetFoxx
Thanks for posting this. I'm off to download it. apple.gif
Trainer
Thanks for posting Kris, much appriciated but...
Ok,Atari fixed the bug and things, wich couldn't have been a whole 20 mb could it?..

Becasue 1.1 is a smaller file, i wonder why that is, i'm sure the bug he fixed wasn't nearly 20 mb! Oh well, but it just concerns me!, becasuse you pay for the download here in iceland, and 20mb is alot difference for me i guess, might not be for you in america and england and things, but it is here. . .

So why didnt't atari just have 1.1 as the first demo?.. Smaller file and no bugs, i think he hurried this too much!!!

Trainer
RCTycoon14
Thanks Nut! I haven't downloaded it yet, but I got my card back from my sister, and this will convince me to get the game.
Phix
Is there a reason you bumped this topic, or are you just having too much fun posting to notice how old it is?
Nforce
Since there's no real reason for this topic to remain open any longer, I'm closing it.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.