Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT 3 Parks Question
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
RCT Mike
Ok when you get your RCT3 game what kind of parks or coasters are you planing to build,Just wondering banana_rollseyes.gif
BeastFan04
Well, you can transfer RCT2 track designs to RCT3, so I'm doing that first. After that, I'm riding all of Spunky's coasters, then I'm riding mine. But I'll probably make woodies first.
TheVelvetFoxx
I'll probably just try completing a few scenarios first. I'm more of a builder than a player so I'm kinda bummed that I can't really build things. bannana_guitar.gif
zacpro
i would build a crazy woodie and ride it !
I just have a question : is it possible to create scenery with rct3 ?
BeastFan04
#1 thing that makes me mad: Peeps who take objects or scenery from the Sims and pass it off as their own. Ggggrrrrrr...... banana-angry.gif
ExtremeCoaster
Unfortunetly, no is the answer Zacpro. However, I'm going to buy RCT3 in the store because I don't like pre-ordering, because its quicker to buy it in the store (the shipping doesn't start until the release date). banana-rainbow.gif
skyvanman
QUOTE (BeastFan04 @ Oct 21 2004, 04:01 PM)
Well, you can transfer RCT2 track designs to RCT3, so I'm doing that first. After that, I'm riding all of Spunky's coasters, then I'm riding mine. But I'll probably make woodies first.

Or you can just be like me and ride all your coasters before realsing them to make sure they are exciting using RCT Rider
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.