Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCTycoon14
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
RCTycoon14
Let me start off by saying you people have a great site, and I also would like to say I have a few ideas myself, but I couldn't post them on the forum for the parks. I found this one so I think I can post it here.

"Sorry if this doesn't make sense. I tend to never complete sentences."
What if there was a park for Gulloms Home. You know where Bilbo had that game of riddles. Well you can have a statue of Gullom right in the middle of surrounding water. Then you can have a boat ride that goes back and forth to the island. (Sorry I'm being distracted by the fruit to the side of me.)

Well I got to go to school, maybe that could help on a new park. Tell me what you guys think.
Spunknit
RCTycoon14, Welcome to the RCT*Mart! Yes, we have issues with bananas here at the Mart! banana_rollseyes.gif But we hope you enjoy yourself here & hope you post often! banana3.gif We look forward to seeing more of your ideas, too!

If you are having troubles posting, please let one of the staff know. You can post your problems or send a PM.
chadesofblur
Hi RCTycoon14, welcome to rctmart_sign.gif ! Yes, the fruit is distracting, but we love them anyway. banana3.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hi and welcome to rctmart_sign.gif. So glad you could join us! you'll find the people wonderful and the download plentiful. If you need anything just holler! pumpkin.gif
ExtremeCoaster
Welcome2.gif to the rctmart_sign.gif ! By the way I'm ExtremeCoaster.
Trainer
welcome to RCT*MART. The home of the dancing bananas, you are sure to find alot of experiances here and alot of fun, please drop by often and post. Since i joined i've found it alot of fun here.. There are alot of downloads and tracks and parks to be deserved here, so i hope you find you're way around here good. The staff here are wonderful, and are doing a great job to keep this site up and running. Lotr objects are to be released ever friday until the end of october!!!, so stay tuned and have alot of fun!. Make sure you check the WW section and check my park ...

So again!

Thanks alot for joining the site, hope to see you around the forums, have fun, keep it clean
RCTycoon14
Thanks for all the greetings. This is a friendly site.
skatepunk42
Welcome2.gif to rctmart_sign.gif RCTycoon14! Home of nana dancin banana3.gif , llama ridin bananalama.gif , vegetative carrot.gif smile9.gif pepper00.gif pickledance.gif fun.
RCTycoon14
you people are so supportive. I keep looking around throughout the forum, and even though somethings aren't great, you people support them. I love this site. GO rctmart_sign.gif !!!
g-w-r
i think i speak for all our friends on the website when i say im real hurt!

you expect to barge in here and call them fruit!

they are vegetables to man... think about the vegitables, y wont you think about the vegetables:

smile9.gif
RNRMontuX
Welcome RCTycoon14
RCTycoon14
I had a hang-nail today at school during my spanish class, and it hurt. It started bleeding, and I had to pull it off with my teeth and it hurt. banana-crying.gif banana-impatient.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.