Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings !
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Greywolf
My e-mail is Greywolf. I'm an Army Officer with 37 years of service and am recently returned from combat (my sixth war since Vietnam). I started RCT with my youngest daughter (I have 5!!!) and became addicted to the escape it offers from the rigors of everyday menutia. We found you by tracking down MidwestBoy and Sputnik from "The Depot" (It's not the same since you left!!).

We appreciate the great work you all do and are greatful for the enhancments you provide. Keep up the good work!. banana-tank.gif
rct2nut
Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif Greywolf! It is truely a pleasure having you here. RCT sure does provide that great escape doesnt it? smile.gif Welcome home!

If you need anything dont hesitate to ask.
TheVelvetFoxx
Greetings and welcome to the Mart! You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful. Hope you enjoy your visit! banana-tank.gif
Lord Excelsior
Greetings Greywolf, Sir!

Welcome to the rctmart_sign.gif

Have some fun. Enjoy the community, and RAID THE DOWNLOADS! banana-tank.gif

~ Lord Excelsior
Trainer
welcome to RCT*MART. The home of the dancing bananas, you are sure to find alot of experiances here and alot of fun, please drop by often and post. Since i joined i've found it alot of fun here.. There are alot of downloads and tracks and parks to be deserved here, so i hope you find you're way around here good. The staff here are wonderful, and are doing a great job to keep this site up and running. Lotr objects are to be released ever friday until the end of october!!!, so stay tuned and have alot of fun!. Make sure you check the WW section and check my park ...

So again!

Thanks alot for joining the site, hope to see you around the forums, have fun, keep it clean
Spunknit
Welcome, Greywolf! We are glad you are here & hope you have a great time wandering through the aisles! rctmart_sign.gif

<Spunky secretly starts to worry about her llamas with all these wolves around! banana-impatient.gif >
chadesofblur
Hello! Welcome to the Mart!!
skatepunk42
Welcome2.gif to rctmart_sign.gif Enjoy your stay and watch out for Gollum I saw him cornering a banana in the cosmetics aisle.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.