Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Request for Avatar - If you please !
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
Greywolf
I've enjoyed your site since September and have recently involved myself in forum discussion. I would greatly appreciate an Avatar of a Wolf (Greywolf is a nom d'guerre from my military service).
rct2nut
It would be a honor to make you a avatar for you. Give me a few. smile.gif

Edit: Ok I happen to have several pics of wolves because I to love wolves. here are three different ones I made. If you dont like them it is ok let me know how I can change them for you.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image
Greywolf
Wow!! These are great. I really like the third one, but Greywolf is one word. Can that be fixed - if not I'd love to use it and would be honored.
rct2nut
Actually it was one word..lol just made the W capital. Couldnt remember how you had your name. Here it is fixed. smile.gif I am glad you like it.

user posted image

If you right click on the picture and go to properties you will find the URL.

I have it hosted at my photobucket account. If you wish to host it else that is fine.
Greywolf
Whoa!! This is awesome! Thank you very much!!! bananarock.gif
rct2nut
Your very welcome Greywolf. I am glad you like it. if you want a signature banner too just let me know. smile.gif
Greywolf
Signature banner? My daughters say that would be "Way Cool" so I guess I would be greatful for a signature banner - as long as it's not to much trouble or inconvenience!! - Thank you!
rct2nut
No problem at all. I love making signature banners and Avatars.

Here it is:
user posted image

Do the same thing you did with the avatar by right clicking on it to get the url.
Greywolf
Thank you! Your skills are only surpassed by your intelligence and great looks!!! I'm indebted to your efforts - "thanks" seems insignificant for my gratitude!! banana-party.gif
Spunknit
Order received (& looks awesome!)! Closing topic!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.