Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
SkateBetty42
Hi! This is skatepunk 42's fiance, I've been enjoying the downloads for awhile but this is my first post. banana-rainbow.gif
Lord Excelsior
First let me say Congrats!

Next, welcome to the rctmart_sign.gif

I hope you enjoy your time shoping with us banana-vampire.gif
rct2nut
SkateBetty42 Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif! Skatepunk42 has been a good boy. We look forward to seeing you more in the forums. Just make sure he gives you your fair share of time here. wink.gif
RCTycoon14
Welcome, though I can't really say welcome, how about hi. I'm a newb here, and I am here to tell you that you can't find anyplace nicer with the nicest people ever. These people are so supportive. They are awesome. banana-wub.gif I LOVE rctmart_sign.gif banana-wub.gif

P.S.-If you don't learn anything else from this site then just learn how to spell bananapeel.gif (banana).
TheVelvetFoxx
Welcome SkateBetty42! We're glad to have you. I hope you enjoy your shopping experience and if you need anything, just holler! banana.gif
Neeltje
welcome1.gif Skatebetty 42, as you will have heard from Skatepunk 42, this is a nice place with lots of fun and helpfull people. Enjoy yourself banana.gif
Spunknit
Wow, SkateBetty, its great to see you here! We've heard so much about you from Skatepunk, its like we already know you! Glad you are enjoying the downloads & the assorted fruits, veggies & llamas!
apple.gif carrot.gif smile9.gif pepper00.gif banana.gif

Hope you have fun roaming the aisles of the RCT*Mart!
Trainer
QUOTE (SkateBetty42 @ Oct 24 2004, 05:31 PM)
Hi! This is skatepunk 42's fiance, I've been enjoying the downloads for awhile but this is my first post. banana-rainbow.gif

welcome to RCT*MART. The home of the dancing bananas, you are sure to find alot of experiances here and alot of fun, please drop by often and post. Since i joined i've found it alot of fun here.. There are alot of downloads and tracks and parks to be deserved here, so i hope you find you're way around here good. The staff here are wonderful, and are doing a great job to keep this site up and running. Lotr objects are to be released ever friday until the end of october!!!, so stay tuned and have alot of fun!. Make sure you check the WW section and check my park ...

So again!

Thanks alot for joining the site, hope to see you around the forums, have fun, keep it clean
chadesofblur
Nice to meet you skatebetty! Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif banana3.gif
skatepunk42
Hi baby banana-wub.gif
SkateBetty42
Thank you all for the warm welcome! thankshts.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.