Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Yo!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Taco Wallace
Hi everybody!! I am the Taco Wallace, from RCT2.com and RCT Depot. Now, I have made my way here, and I thank you alot for having me here!! This is actually my first time to RCT Mart, and I must say it looks like a great place. With that, thanks agin and toodles!!

By the way, cool Banana things. > bananarock.gif
Spunknit
Welcome, Taco Wallace, to the RCT*Mart! Yes, we do have some issues with fruits, veggies & llamas!
banana-shake.gif banana-giddy.gif pepper00.gif smile9.gif carrot.gif apple.gif pumpkin.gif
rct2nut
Welcome Taco Wallace to rctmart_sign.gif. We hope you enjoy it here. If you need anything just give a yell. bananarock.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hello Taco Wallace and welcome to rctmart_sign.gif. You'll find the people friendly, the downloads plentiful and the fruit entertaining. I hope you enjoy your shopping experience and if you need anything, just holler! pumpkin.gif
Trainer
welcome Taco wallace!
to RCT*MART. The home of the dancing bananas, you are sure to find alot of experiances here and alot of fun, please drop by often and post. Since i joined i've found it alot of fun here.. There are alot of downloads and tracks and parks to be deserved here, so i hope you find you're way around here good. The staff here are wonderful, and are doing a great job to keep this site up and running. Lotr objects are to be released ever friday until the end of october!!!, so stay tuned and have alot of fun!. Make sure you check the WW section and check my park ...

So again!

Thanks alot for joining the site, hope to see you around the forums, have fun, keep it clean
chadesofblur
Hello Taco Wallace, and Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif !! banana3.gif pumpkin.gif
RCTycoon14
Howdy. banana-cowboy.gif banana-impatient.gif
skatepunk42
Hi Taco Wallace! Welcome2.gif to rctmart_sign.gif
BeastFan04
Welcome to the Mart, Taco! I hope you really like it here, as will countless others! As for you Funk, shame on you! Don't make me send Wagi after you, especially after 17 jars of honey and a case of Bud Light!
RNRMontuX
Hey hey it's Taco...welcome to the site!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.