Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Stopped by to say "hello"...
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Phoenixx
Hello dear RCT-freaks (meant in the most positive way of the word) !!

I've been lurking, window shopping and admiring the wonderful creations here for quite some time now, and maybe it would be polite to introduce myself to you...

So... my name is Phoenixx, 31 years young, living in Rotterdam, The Netherlands and happily (most of the time) married to Lord Dreamer. I am rather addicted to RCT. Building coasters and scenery in a "sandbox mode", that is. The scenario's where money is involved are not really my thing. I go bankrupt in no-time because I spend way too much money on (unnecessary) scenery stuff - but that may be because I'm a woman wink.gif

Anyway - I would like to "show off" with my coasters etc. and - if anyone should want to have them - share them with you. Can I just open a topic to do that? And what about the "custom made designs" I used, can I drop a link to the site of the particular designer??
Spunknit
Welcome Phoenixx, to the RCT*Mart! No need to by shy, we are glad you are here! Glad you enjoy all the fun things here at the Mart, as well!

Lord Dreamer has made himself quite at home here & we welcome you along too!

As for showing us your creations, yes please, we would love to see what you've done! You can post them in the RCT tracks section. Please make your pictures a .jpg or .png file. Track files must be zipped. As for custom scenery, yes, put a link so folks can find the items used.

If you have any problems or questions, feel free to ask here in the forums! Everyone is friendly & helpful! Hope you enjoy yourself here & can't wait to see your tracks!
MidwestBoyInLA
Welcome, Phoenixx... glad you came out of the shadows. smile.gif

If you'd like to post your tracks, feel free to start your own topic in the RCT2 Tracks forum. And if you've used custom scenery, you're more than welcome to include links to the creators' sites.

Hope you have fun!!
Neeltje
Welcome here, enjoy the friendly people, the crazy games, the downloads and the banana.gif banana3.gif banana-party.gif .
je hebt hier, behalve je vriend, in ieder geval één landgenote banana-wink.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hi and welcome Pheonixx! So glad you have introduced yourself. I would love to see your tracks as well as anything else you make so feel free to share. If you need anythign, just ask! banana-vampire.gif pumpkin.gif
rct2nut
Hello and welcome to rctmart_sign.gif Pheonixx!. I look forward to seeing your creations. If you need anything just ask.
Phoenixx
WoW!!

What a warm welcome! banana-wub.gif

I feel quite at home already! borg.gif

Let's go bananas!
Trainer
welcome hoenixx
to RCT*MART. The home of the dancing bananas, you are sure to find alot of experiances here and alot of fun, please drop by often and post. Since i joined i've found it alot of fun here.. There are alot of downloads and tracks and parks to be deserved here, so i hope you find you're way around here good. The staff here are wonderful, and are doing a great job to keep this site up and running. Lotr objects are to be released ever friday until the end of october!!!, so stay tuned and have alot of fun!. Make sure you check the WW section and check my park ...

So again!

Thanks alot for joining the site, hope to see you around the forums, have fun, keep it clean

Wohoo.. 200th post in this thread, be happy phenixx wink.gif
skatepunk42
Welcome2.gif to rctmart_sign.gif Phoenixx
Let your RCT freak flag fly banana-excited.gif
RNRMontuX
Hi and welcome!
chadesofblur
Welcome to the rctmart_sign.gif Phoenixx! Can't wait to see your creations! pumpkin.gif smile9.gif
Lord Dreamer
banana.gif Now i am not the only one who will loveall the creations you make smile.gif

Welcome here

bananarock.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.