Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hi!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Dandello
Some of you may know me as I"ve been in the RCT community awhile. Found my way here through Fossils site. HI everyone! banana-pirate.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hi and welcome to RCTMart. You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful! I hope you enjoy your visits here. If you need anything, just holler! pumpkin.gif
Lord Dreamer
Hi and Welcome ! bananarock.gif
rct2nut
Dandello!!! Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif. It is great to see you again! Hope you come back often! smile.gif

And you know if you need anything all you have to do is ask. smile.gif
Dandello
Thanx for the nice welcome. bannana_guitar.gif
Trainer
welcome dandello!!
to RCT*MART. The home of the dancing bananas, you are sure to find alot of experiances here and alot of fun, please drop by often and post. Since i joined i've found it alot of fun here.. There are alot of downloads and tracks and parks to be deserved here, so i hope you find you're way around here good. The staff here are wonderful, and are doing a great job to keep this site up and running. Lotr objects are to be released ever friday until the end of october!!!, so stay tuned and have alot of fun!. Make sure you check the WW section and check my park ...

So again!

Thanks alot for joining the site, hope to see you around the forums, have fun, keep it clean
zacpro
Hi Dandello !
Welcome to the Mart !
I'm sure you will like this site, and meet a lot of friends here... Are you a park maker or a track designer? Please introduce what you like in RCT. Thanks !!
Dandello
I am bad at making tracks. What I like to do is to set up scenerios for myself that are hard and challenging and beating them. That is why I am really appreciative of all the track and object makers in the community. It's nice to have a vaired selection of all things.
Spunknit
Dandello! Chickie! We are so glad you found us here! It is a pleasure to have you in the store! Hope you like dancing fruits & veggies, & the occassional llama stampede! Welcome! banana3.gif
Dandello
I welcome any and all llama stampedes... bananalama.gif

Good to see you too. banana.gif
Rohn Starr
Welcome Mel. I think you'll find RCT*Mart a very interesting place to visit.
NobleEagle
Welcome2.gif to the rctmart_sign.gif Dandello.
It's great to have you here.
Glad you found us.
Have fun and post often. banana-chuck.gif
Tonks
Hi Dandello,
It's great seeing you here!
Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif
I hope you enjoy it here and if you need anything feel free to ask!
bananarock.gif
Dandello
Thanx all around for the warm welcomes. This is a great site!!! banana-pirate.gif
skatepunk42
Hi Dandello. Welcome2.gif to rctmart_sign.gif
Enjoy your stay and dance with a nana! bananarock.gif
chadesofblur
Hi Dandello and welcom to rctmart_sign.gif !
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.