Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: resizing without pixillalating?
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
jonnyrocks
Is there a way to stretch a squareish picture to increase its width without it pixillating too much?
if no one knows, does anyone know where i can find a wide pictire of colossuses (thorpe park, uk)'s bunny hop? there is one on google but its square

Thanks!
MidwestBoyInLA
There's a lot of little tricks, but it all depends on what graphic program you're using.

If you can post a link to the picture and tell us what size you want I can play with it.
jonnyrocks
ok cheers here is the oink to the picture http://images.google.co.uk/imgres?imgurl=h...6lr%3D%26sa%3DN

Could you make it the size for an image banner in your sig?

BTW my image program is either paint or 20-20
skyvanman
You would have to distort it if oyu want everything but I surely can make soemthign for you just give me until the weekend
TheVelvetFoxx
I'll take a crack at this one as well. Then you can pick whichever one you like best.
Josho
I had a bit of a go at doing the sig, but maybe it's just out of my league. The detail in the picture would be lost, and I couldn't crop the picture to get the dimensions good while keeping some detail (ie: the coaster car primarily).

Hopefully someone else will have more luck than me.
chadesofblur
I played with that pic a little, and I couldn't get the whole pic to size down decently, but I cut out a little piece of it...if you want it it's yours...
chadesofblur
And I have nearly the same image without any effects....
jonnyrocks
thanks a lot guys, their great!
Trainer
Since you got you're signature and think it's great.. I'll close the topic for now smile.gif

--Topic closed--
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.