Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hello!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
StoogeCat
So, it's been like 14 1/2 years or something since I've cruised the RCT community and I just got a nostalgic urge to re-visit the stomping grounds of my mis-spent youth (or early middle-age)... but when I did a sort of "where-are-they-know" search on some of my favorite designers this here brand new place called "RCT*Mart" kept popping up!!! Even though I'm notoriously scared of strange new places (and bed linens) I had to check the place out!

Very Awesome!

You've got a great collection of designers and some top-of-the-line staff members and a banana dressed as a cheerleader - banana-pompom.gif - I think I'm gonna like it here!

Many thanks for the warm reception I've already received!
rct2nut
Well I will officially welcome you to rctmart_sign.gif here in the forum even though I pmd you already. smile.gif So welcome back Stoogie smile.gif it is really good to see you again. It HAS been to long. The Bear will be very surprised and happy to see you. Thanks for the compliaments smile.gif We do have some great designers here and the staff is top notch smile.gif
Spunknit
Welcome, Stoogecat! It is indeed good to see you here! We hope we can offer you something to keep playing the game! We also like to have fun, so you may enjoy that too! Glad you noticed the cheerleader! They say she has nice legs, I personally don't care, but it's hard to tell! I actually prefer the dancing banana myself! banana3.gif Well, and the llamas! bananalama.gif
NobleEagle
Welcome2.gif to the rctmart_sign.gif Stoogecat
Good to see you here.
Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have. banana3.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hi and welcome to rctmart_sign.gif !!!!! I hope you enjoy yours visits here. You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful! If you need anything just holler!!! banana-tank.gif
Tonks
Hey StoogeCat!
Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif
It's great seeing you here.
Haven't seen you in ages!
I hope you enjoy it here, If you need anything feel free to ask!!

bananarock.gif
Lord Dreamer
Welcome and have fun banana3.gif
Dandello
Hey, Stoogecat! I just found this place yesterday also. Good to see you again. banana3.gif
skatepunk42
Welcome2.gif to rctmart_sign.gif Stoogecat! banana-pompom.gif
Have fun here at the mart and hug a llama today. bananalama.gif
chadesofblur
Hi StoogeCat and welcome to the mart!
Trainer
welcome Stoogecat!
to RCT*MART. The home of the dancing bananas, you are sure to find alot of experiances here and alot of fun, please drop by often and post. Since i joined i've found it alot of fun here.. There are alot of downloads and tracks and parks to be deserved here, so i hope you find you're way around here good. The staff here are wonderful, and are doing a great job to keep this site up and running. Lotr objects are to be released ever friday until the end of october!!!, so stay tuned and have alot of fun!. Make sure you check the WW section and check my park ...

So again!

hope to see you around the forums, have fun, keep it clean
-T
MidwestBoyInLA
Welcome, Stoogecat. I've heard a lot about you, and am honored to see we were able to pull you out of obscurity.

I think we just missed one another at my prior engagement (I was arriving as you were leaving) but I guess all good things come full-circle. wink.gif

Have fun while you're here!
Wagi
QUOTE (rct2nut @ Oct 30 2004, 07:28 PM)
The Bear will be very surprised and happy to see you.

STOOGIE!!!

The Bear is practicly beside himself with this news (not a pretty picture...twin bears...think about it...shudder). If fact when we saw the news we let out a yelp like a twelve old girl and almost had an acccident (thank goodness for Depends!). Soooooo glad to hear from you, last I heard you were headed out the door to walk to the corner market for a six pack and some Pop-Tarts.... of course you never did have a very good sense of direction...nor sense of time...nor sense of taste or smell (which accounts for your choice of fabric for your furniture and the lack of attention to Litterbox cleanliness...).

Oh, do write and fill me in on all of the gossip...or are you saving that for your autobiography still?

Yay...Stoogie`s back in town!!!
StoogeCat
Pop-Tarts!?! What do you take me for? It was Pillsbury Toaster Strudels with Cream Cheese Frosting, the prefered choice of gourmands everywhere!

Thanks to everyone for the incredibly warm welcome! I'm most definately loving it around here! About those things you've been hearing, MidwestBoy... if you heard them from Wagi then be sure to take them with a truckload of salt. I don't care what that idiot judge may have said, there's blood on his paws as well as mine!!!

I'll be stopping in here as much as work allows so I hope to talk to everyone more later! Wagi, I'll PM you as soon as I have plenty of time to dish! evilB.gif
ilgmk
I cannot believe it's real... THE CAT IS BACK!!!
However, I won't forgive you for doing a trip to Italy without telling me!!! banana-angry.gif
You could have visited also my hoemtown that is know to be the "town of cat-eating people".... banana-pbbbt.gif

Welcome back Steve!!! banana-chuck.gif

SkateBetty42
Welcome2.gif
The Bag Lady
StoogeCat?

THE StoogeCat?

"World Famous Designer of Tasteful Scenarios" StoogeCat?

"The Cat who disappeared off the face of the Earth (not to mention from the records of an RCT site...) StoogeCat?

Can't ever say I've heard of ya....

Any ole who...I'm SURE you know me, so I'll blow you an air-kissy and say "En-chanty Mon-sewer Stooge-y-cat!!!"

(Don't be embarrassed if you don't know French...I'm just gifted you know!)
sambo
The cat is in the house? I have to drop by more often...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.