Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mae Govannen
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
anglofdrkness
Don't know if I spelled that right..Well Hello, I'm Christina from Valencia California..I was pulled into this forum by chance, and I have to say that this is one of the best RCT@ sites i have been to, probably the best... I LOVE THE LORD OF THE RINGS...it's so0o00o awesome....looking forward to meeting you all (well "meeting in the sense of talking to each other on the internet LOL)....L8r

AnglofDrkness bannana_guitar.gif
chadesofblur
Welcome to the Mart Christina! banana.gif Hope you also like bananas..... banana-dazed.gif
anglofdrkness
Thanks...YES I LOVE banana's ....like that song banana phone by raffi is hilarious
homsar
Hi, check out the other fabulous (sp?) things put up for download here, put your own up here, were really friendly.
Spunknit
Christina, Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We hope you enjoy browsing through the aisles. Watch your step around the llamas & have fun!

banana3.gif
anglofdrkness
Thanks Guys...You know what would be also wicked awesome....a pirate's of the caribbean Scenario...or a Hobbit scenario..like w/ beorn or include mirkwood and Tom Bombadil...yeah you guys do a good job

Can't wait to see more
Neeltje
Hi anglofdrkness, welcome to the rct*mart. As it happens, I'm currently working on a pirate scenario, but it may take some time before it is finished.
Enjoy your stay here. banana-wink.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hi and welcome to rctmart_sign.gif. You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful. Feel free to hop around the forums and post. We love hearing from folks. If you need anything, just holler! banana-pompom.gif
Matt
Hey Christina, and welcome to the Mart. If you have not already noticed, you can find the Lord of the Rings set here!
Trainer
Hey christina!.. Welcome to RCT*Mart.. We are ever so glad you came and stopped by.. The place like you said is great, Alot of things to see and do here, Also alot of things going on!.. Like RCT Tattler and many more!.

If you have any questions. Fell free to ask
Trainer!
Lord Dreamer
welcome and have fun smile.gif
BeastFan04
Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif , home of the dancing 'nana. I really hope you enjoy your stay here, and most important of all, HAVE FUN!
rct2nut
anglofdrkness, welcome to rctmart_sign.gif

Hope you enjoy it here.
Lord Excelsior
Welcome!

:ring ring ring: Hold on, I need to answer my bananular phone..... Its the dancing bannana! He wishes you a warm welcome, and I do aswell.

~Lord banana-pirate.gif
Tonks
Hi anglofdrkness,
Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif
I hope you enjoy it here.
And if you need anything feel free to ask!
bananarock.gif
skyvanman
Welcome to the Mart, and on a side note you live not too far from me, a few hours away, I am in Brentwood.
anglofdrkness
coolness..you guys r so friendly banana2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.