Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Tales Of Symphonia
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
SythDude
I like the stuff I have now but It doesn't have enough style. I definitely want to use the character Sheena. (The purple assassin on my signature). But I want it to have Flavor.

Here's the site if you need some pics.

Go ahead and use some kewl font. I know you will make it look good people. I trust you.
chadesofblur
Sythdude, while you wait for someone to do you a new sig, could you please either find a smaller one, or use the one I resized for you, your current one is too big. To check this, you can right click on the image you want to use and choose properties. It'll tell you there the dimensions. banana.gif (As usual, if you use the image I resized, please link to it from your photobucket account...thanks! banana-cool.gif

Signatures:
468x60 maximum*
25kb maximum weight*
.gif .jpg and .png formats only

user posted image
SythDude
How is my sig too big if they let me use it. blink.gif I thought the site automatically did this for you.

Okay, I'll change it.
chadesofblur
QUOTE (SythDude @ Nov 12 2004, 05:51 PM)
How is my sig too big if they let me use it. blink.gif I thought the site automatically did this for you.

Okay, I'll change it.

Ummm....I don't know why the boards let you post it....all I know is that MidwestBoyinLA set the limits to no larger than 468 X 60 and yours was just a little bit too big. banana-shrug.gif
rct2nut
actually the only thing the board can do is limit the charactors (sp?) allowed in the signature box. It can not limit the size of the picture banner.
SythDude
Hmm. Well ya learn something new everyday. laugh.gif
SythDude
QUOTE (rct2nut @ Nov 12 2004, 10:43 PM)
actually the only thing the board can do is limit the charactors (sp?) allowed in the signature box. It can not limit the size of the picture banner.

I'm a member over at BlueLaguna.net (big final fantasy site) and they have the longest and most annoying signatures. I'm so thankful that brad set a limit.

Props to Brad bananarock.gif
chadesofblur
Sythdude, you seem to have your new sig, and it is very kewl too by the way! If you've got what you're looking for, please let us know and so this thread can be closed...however, if you're still waiting, you should also say something to that effect so someone can work on it.... Thanks!! banana.gif
Trainer
user posted image

Closed becasue you seem happy with you're new sig and avatar!
banana.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.