Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: brown bear
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
zacpro
Hi all!
I know you are really impressive people with pics here, so i can ask you a strange thing.
I want a sig showing a brown bear riding a woodie, or smthg like that. (i said you that was strange) I want it to seem funny please.
Can you do the avatar too please, with the same pic (showing the head of the bear, or smrhg like that...)
Thanks a lot !!!
chadesofblur
Zacpro, it would make things eaiser for the creator of your sig and speedier for you, if you could track down some pictures that you would like used for this sig. .. that way once all the pieces are here, all anyone needs to do is put them together. banana.gif
zacpro
ok i will try to find pics !
zacpro
I dont know if it goes, but i found 2 pics.
The first one is a woodie : http://www.amusement-id.com/DCLB.JPG
and the other a bear : http://www.alaskanadventuretours.com/Brown...ght%20Mount.jpg
Hope you can do something with it, and add a red background or something like that, for the pic not to be too small.
Thanks a lot !
chadesofblur
I came up with something, but I don't know if you'll like it or not..... banana-shrug.gif
SythDude
That's really kewl Chades. You're really good at this stuff. Just like ya made my sythdude. Which I'll have equipped all through late December. ( I rotate like a dork )
chadesofblur
Zacpro....yooohoooo! Do you like the sig? Did you change your mind? Don't make me have to click that PM button! banana-giddy.gif I'm just kiddin, let us know if that's what you're looking for or not, maybe somebody else could give it a shot. Thanks!

Thanks Sythdude, that's very nice of you to say. A sig for all seasons, that's my motto.......well, it is today anyway. banana-lol.gif
zacpro
Excuse me chades !! i cant come really often
zacpro
but i like what you did. Could you just write zacpro somewhere please?
Thanks !!
chadesofblur
Sure Zacpro! It's kind of late right now, but I'll do it tomorrow or Monday. banana-wink.gif

And I apologize if my post sounded impatient, I didn't mean to. I completely understand that not everyone can visit the boards everyday!
chadesofblur
Ok...so it's not Sunday or Monday...but here it is anyway. banana3.gif

zacpro
Thanks a lot chades !! I love this sig !
The only problem is that i dont really know how to take it as a new sig (i dont know how to host a pic on the net....)
Please explain me! Thanks ! smile.gif
Trainer
Well. You can sign up at www.photobucket.com
They host pictures and make the tags for you, it's easy, sign up there, Activate you're account, log in and you'll see a Browse button, click that, after you have save the brown bear image, Then click that in browse and press ok. Then you'll see the image, and three boxes at the bottom of it, take the bottom box, copy all the text inside it, and put in you're signature!

Hope that helps, if you don't understand, i'm happy to host the picture and put it into you're profile smile.gif
chadesofblur
I'm so glad you liked it zacpro! If you need anything else, let us know! And if you need the topic re-opened just send a pm! banana.gif

user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.