Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Peep Bowling
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
RCT Mike
Ok i didnt know where to post this so if a mod can put it in a proper place...Thanks..

One day i was messing around with rct3...I built a coaster{just part of it}made a nice long walkway..Wait till there were plenty of peeps on there..Launch the coaster and let it hit the walkway and you get something like.....

this mess
chadesofblur
banana-frown.gif Wow. Peep devestation....in 3D...how tragic. I'm wondering if these peeps ever got up?

rct2nut
:::moved to RCT Discussion:::
TheVelvetFoxx
Well, this is a bit more graphic and but kinda funny but no different than blowing them up in 2D.
RCT Mike
Wow. Peep devestation....in 3D...how tragic. I'm wondering if these peeps ever got up?

Yea they did get back up and started to walk around...When you click on the peep they will say "ouch that hurt"..
SythDude
Ouch that hurt?

They just got messed up like omg and they are like "Ouch that hurt." How nonchalant!
gladiator_2
QUOTE (RCT Mike @ Nov 15 2004, 01:29 PM)
Wow. Peep devestation....in 3D...how tragic. I'm wondering if these peeps ever got up?

Yea they did get back up and started to walk around...When you click on the peep they will say "ouch that hurt"..

that is to funny
skyvanman
QUOTE (RCT Mike @ Nov 15 2004, 07:51 AM)
Ok i didnt know where to post this so if a mod can put it in a proper place...Thanks..

One day i was messing around with rct3...I built a coaster{just part of it}made a nice long walkway..Wait till there were plenty of peeps on there..Launch the coaster and let it hit the walkway and you get something like.....

this mess

But you are a mod aren't you?
BeastFan04
OMG! THINK OF THE POOR LITTLE PEEPS!

Well....then again, forget what I just said. Killing peeps is fun!

Fav. Way to kill peeps: Kicking an LIM's speed to Max., and leaving the track incomplete. Just do a 60 degree slope and whee!

Stewardess: "Welcome to Life Airlines... Erm... Oh wait! Folks we have now changed our name to 'Death Airlines'. Please fasten your seat belts as we get ready to crash into that group of curious and rather stupid peeps."

Peep 1: "Oh yeah... We're goners..."

Peep 2: *Gulp*
Matt
QUOTE (skyvanman @ Nov 15 2004, 06:47 PM)
QUOTE (RCT Mike @ Nov 15 2004, 07:51 AM)

this mess

But you are a mod aren't you?

Yeah, he is a Moderator.

Haha, thats funny, a flaming roller coaster of doom hits them, and they just get up and say "Ouch, that hurt".
TheVelvetFoxx
rolling on the floor.gif That is hysterical!!!!! I gotta try this!!!! woot_jump.gif
BeastFan04
I'm gonna beat you to it!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.