Full Version: Ooooh Bananas!
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
space_nutt
Just stumbled across the site & just had to stop in and say hi! banana2.gif

space_nutt
Trainer
Welcome space nutt to RCT*Mart.
Have a great banana and don't foget to buy some bananas banana.gif
RCT*Mart is a great place with lots of downloads. Don't forget to check it out smile.gif

Trainer
Neeltje
Hi space-nutt, welcome to rctmart_sign.gif
Enjoy the friendly chat, the downloads and the banana.gif banana3.gif banana.gif
chadesofblur
Welcome space nutt, hope to see you around!
BeastFan04
Welcome to the Mart, space nutt! Just be sure to have fun and don't mention 'nana pudding, if ya know what I mean!
homsar
Welcome to the mart! Download lots and have fun! bananalama.gif
Spunknit
Welcome, Space Nutt, to the RCT*Mart! We hope you enjoy browsing through the aisles! Beware of the excess llama dung in Aisle 6. Where is the staff anyway! banana_rollseyes.gif
rlindsey
Probably in the toy aisle playing with all the neat Christmas stuff. banana-wink.gif

Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif
NobleEagle
banana-dazed.gif Stumbled?!?!?! Oh no! banana-excited.gif
CLEAN UP in aisle 3!!!
Sorry about that. It's hard to keep a store as large as this one in ship shape during the holidays.
Now, wheres that janitor I saw him just a few minutes ago. banana-confused.gif I'm going to kickbut.gif
We will get that cleaned up right away. banana-tank.gif

Now that thats been taken care of
Welcome2.gif to the rctmart_sign.gif

If you find any more potential "hazards" please feel free to inform any staff members here and it will be taken care of right away.
Tonks
QUOTE (rlindsey @ Nov 20 2004, 03:51 PM)
Probably in the toy aisle playing with all the neat Christmas stuff. banana-wink.gif

WHO TOLD?!?!?!?! banana-angry.gif

Uhhh.... I mean.

WAS NOT!!! banana-impatient.gif

Anyways...
Welcome to rctmart_sign.gif space_nutt!!
If you need anything feel free to ask!
bananarock.gif
TheVelvetFoxx
Hi and welcome to the Mart!!! You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful. If you need anything, just holler!!!! banana-pompom.gif
skyvanman
Heres a week late welcome from me. Anyways Welcome to the Mart. banana.gif
RCTycoon14
ROFL...

you guys are such banana nutts! ... I'm sorry banana's I didn't mean to offend you... oh no!!!

borg.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.