Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Revolution
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
ObsceneJester
IPB Image
http://www.rctresource.com
Ryan Fan
Cool!Merged Already with 2 other rct sites!
TheVelvetFoxx
I like the logo. Simple and to the point. Good luck with keeping up with all the links though. People move around so much. Still, this is a valuable resource!
skyvanman
Yeah I'll second Velvets comments on the logo. Very simple and to the point. Reminds me of some windows fan made logos I have seem.
ObsceneJester
Thanks all for the very nice and generous comments! Always a pleasure to read!

RCT Resource would now like to announce that Merge 3 (as of now) will be coming sometime next week. I think everyone will be pleasantly surprised.

RCT Resource is also hiring Featured Designers, specifically, ones that design objects. If you qualify for this position, you get UNLIMITED storage space for all your files, plus, we have UNLIMITED bandwidth, so you don't have to worry about your files going offline! Also, coming sometime early 2005, each featured designer will get their VERY OWN pafiledb. That's not just your own category, thats your VERY OWN DATABASE!

So, if you think you got what we need, head over to RCT Resource and PM me to see if you could qualify for everything listed above!

Also, RCT Resource is looking for staff to make up both a Help Team and a Public Relations Team aswell, so if you're interested, PM me at RCT Resource and we'll see if you qualify!

Thanks!
OJ - RCT Resource CEO
ObsceneJester
Suprise! Part:1 Merge: 3 has come early!

RCT Resource proudly announces that RCT Kiosk has merged into us!

We also would like to inform you that our Downloads Archive has gotten a facelift! So come on by and register today to see what's going on!

EDIT: Also, I've just added a MunjPet mod to the forums. Come on by and check it out!
skyvanman
Everyone should come on over and see the new RCT Resource it is great. We got some great designers too (self plug) and you can see my soon to be posted RCT3D tracks only at RCT Resource.
ride_exchanger
I've registered at your site and if i get some time in between my other 17 forums, ill post there too!
ekimmel
I registered as well. Looks like a nice site. I'll try to stop in occasionally.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.