Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT MART BANNER 2
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
RCTycoon14
If someone could PLEASE give me a link to an image:

example: www.picture.jpg

I would put it on my site to advertise this site.
MidwestBoyInLA
RCTycoon14,

I've created several different images that you can use. I think I replied in your last topic as well where you could find them. If you want the location, just right-click on the specific image you want to use and you can copy the image location from there. Given I don't know what size image you want to use, I can't give you the specific URL you're gonna need. Just pick the one you want.

The post is over here:
/forums/index.php?showtopic=86
JP
I believe that MidwestboyinLA posted a reply to your last thread you created. Those are the graphics he'd like you to use.

They can be found in the topic below
/forums/index.php?showto...t=0&#entry20232

EDIT:
Looks like you beat me to it Midwestboy banana-lol.gif okay, don't worry about it!
Hope that link helps you RCTycoon14.
RCTycoon14
QUOTE (MidwestBoyInLA @ Nov 23 2004, 03:38 PM)
RCTycoon14,

I've created several different images that you can use. I think I replied in your last topic as well where you could find them. If you want the location, just right-click on the specific image you want to use and you can copy the image location from there. Given I don't know what size image you want to use, I can't give you the specific URL you're gonna need. Just pick the one you want.

The post is over here:
/forums/index.php?showtopic=86

I was going to ask you if you had a link to just that image, but I got banana-angry.gif and went off. Both topics were closed. Why do topics have to be closed anyways?
MidwestBoyInLA
They closed the topic because your request had been fulfilled. You had asked if you could use an emoticon for a banner for our site; I replied directing you to a post I'd made with actual banners that you could use. The mods assumed you could grab an image I'd provided and that the topic was over.

The past few days our mods have been doing some housekeeping on the forums, closing old topics no one is replying in and also closing topics with requests that have been fulfilled. Yours fell into the latter category.

Regardless, you could have just PMd me.

Do you have what you need now?
skyvanman
I think he wants urls for the photos on a server like the urls ending in .jpg or .jpeg or .gif. Anyways I suggest you download those files and then upload them to a photobucket account as to not take up the Marts Bandwith. It is pretty easy to do.
RCTycoon14
I guess that this will work: http://www.freewebs.com/rctcomplete/yourwebsite.htm . Now that this is complete you can lock it or whatever which doesn't seem important to do.
RCTycoon14
Why do they lock them up anyways?
Matt
To keep the forum nice and neat. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.