Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Need some help with a signatue
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
Lord Excelsior
If someone could be kind enough to add the following to the attached image, I would be very grateful.

Center of the Image: Lord Excelsior (in white, glow effect ,Bradley Hand ITC Font, size 26.)

I would do this myself, but I dont have photoshop to do the glow effect.

Thank you very much! banana-cool.gif

~ Kiyoshi
Josho
I did have a go at doing your sig Lord Excelsior, but I just hit a problem, the fact I don't have your desired font installed on my machine (which is a nice looking font). I tried to find something suitable, and the best I could come up with was what you see in the pics below.

I'll have a looksie sometime tomorrow, see if I have what you want (can't make any gurantees the font is available), but in the mean time, this post can at least bump the topic if anyone else would care to try.

Here's what I've done.

user posted image

user posted image

If the glow isn't strong enough, I can fix that. But if you just ain't happy with it, then that's cool - first time I've managed to do something like this with some success, albeit limited.

Let me know what you think (the first one looks a little dodgy, I tried to add another effect to give some depth.. with not much sucess).
chadesofblur
I think I have that font...I'll give it a try.....
SythDude
I have the Bradley Hand. But for some reason. that is the only font that wouldn't glow for me. Oh yah, the crazy legs wouldn't either. I dont' know. Ugh. This Photoshop is so crazy.
Lord Excelsior
Oops, I'm so sorry, I forgot that this is not a default font for most computers. Here is the font if anyone needs it. banana-dazed.gif
chadesofblur
I DO have the text, but for some reason when I try to add the glow it wont show up. banana-confused.gif None of the special affects I tried to add would show up on the graphic. I hope someone else has better luck than I did. banana-shrug.gif
Josho
Thanks for the font. I got what you need.

Let me know if you want anything else done to it, especially if you want the glow either brightened or reduced. I did it so that your name would still stand out, with a paler white glow white feathering from the edges. I can make the white in the glow more brighter, and I can also make the glow extend further from the text if you wish, and liekwise reduced.

user posted image

If anyone is wondering how I got the glow to work, the best answer I can give is that I use a different graphics suite to the norm (photoshop), the Corel Graphics Suite.
Matt
Looks great Josho! I love the background behind the text.
Lord Excelsior
Thanks Josho, thats EXACTLY what I needed. Thank you so much again. bananarock.gif
Josho
No probs banana-wink.gif
Lord Excelsior
::closed, because I got my new sig and I am very happy with it. Thanks Josho!::
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.