Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Nominate your favourite parkmaker
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
Leonardofury
Well the thread says it all, who is your favourite parkmaker. Mine would probably be Mike Robbins (Go to the RCT Masters site).
ekimmel
I can't keep up with all the parkmakers around the community. There are so many good ones out there. Of those that post here I think Taco Wallace and RNRMontuX have the best stuff. X250 posts some great stuff at the Depot.

And, of course, your VP entry was pretty good, too. banana-grin.gif
RCTycoon14
I think anyone who can make a park is good.
RCT Mike
Mine would be RCTNW...He make some awsome parks with hotels..
rct2nut
I would have to say RCTNW by far that best too. RNRMontux, Six Frags, and Kumba are all close seconds in my book.
SythDude
Who is this RCTNW?

As of right now, My vote is for RNRMontuX, and X250.

Lord Excelsior's first park was really good though. Especially for being a first. He's going to be up there in the ranks about a year from now. smile.gif
BeastFan04
My votes go to RNRMontuX, X250, and Jampri. Jampri is excellent with parks! I really like it!
Leonardofury
QUOTE (ekimmel @ Dec 1 2004, 07:03 AM)
And, of course, your VP entry was pretty good, too. banana-grin.gif

Sssh they'll want screenshots soon banana_rollseyes.gif. Not that I would have a secret park entered for a certain well known competion.......ahem.

I agree RCTNW, RNRmontuX and X250 are all great parkmaker. If you are interested in who RCTNW is Syth go to the completed parks and look for Alderwood Mall. He's also a member of the RCT Masters
skyvanman
I like Fossil.
RNRMontuX
Wow..I had no idea people even liked me lol. I thought I kinda stunk.

But anyways....I've been around a while now all over the RCT2 area, and have seen many many parks..so let's see...

-SFGadvking - realism and pretty much all around
-X250 - amazing archy
-Taco Wallace - great to see what this guy comes up with
-Kumba - theming rocks
-RCTNW - buildings...they rule
-CedarPoint6 - uses scenery really really well, and builds great coasters
-rwadams - you should see this guys' buildings and hotels
-Corkscrewed - downloaded a few of this guys park, dont really know who he is, but is really good at archy and realism
Lord Excelsior
QUOTE (RCTycoon14 @ Dec 1 2004, 09:53 PM)
I think anyone who can make a park is good.

This man speaks the truth. Building a park is so hard for me, and I don't even do it right most of the time.

Lord Excelsior's first park was really good though. Especially for being a first. He's going to be up there in the ranks about a year from now. smile.gif

Well It is great to see that I have a fan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.