Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christmas Banner and Advatar
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
eastbayboy
Hey, I was wondering if anyone would like to make a Special Avatar and banner for me during this Christmas season.

I would like it to say "Happy Holidays from Eastbayboy" if possible. Here are some link to some pics that you might be able to make:

Banner Picture

Some things I would enjoy is possible is where on the banner it would say Season Greatings From Eastbayboy, I would like the letters red and the outside of the letter is Green. For the avatar, check out how eastbayboy is like on that one, and do the same thing with Red and then green indent, and if possible use the provided picture. Thanks so much to everyone who has helped me in the past and is now helping me on this task.

THANKS!!!

EBB
skyvanman
I'll do it I will have it tongiht for you.
skyvanman
That banner picture is sort of small though too small to not pixelate when stretching. I will try to find another picture but you might want to od it yourself. Rember it has to be 468x60 so remember that it is sixty pixels tall so get a picture that is more wide than tall. I can find one if you like.
eastbayboy
QUOTE (skyvanman @ Dec 3 2004, 11:35 AM)
That banner picture is sort of small though too small to not pixelate when stretching. I will try to find another picture but you might want to od it yourself. Rember it has to be 468x60 so remember that it is sixty pixels tall so get a picture that is more wide than tall. I can find one if you like.

That would be great if you could. Thanks alot sky. banana.gif banana.gif
skyvanman
Please at least call me skyvan it is a combination of skyvan and man not sky van and man.
eastbayboy
OH! Sorry skyvanman I didn't know.

Thanks. banana-wink.gif
skyvanman
Here you go. For the avatar I didnt want to ruin the picture with a name so if you still want the name I can do it but I dont think it would look right.
user posted image

And the sig. I can change it if you want. If you dont like hte pic you can find your own and I will do it. It took me about 30 mintues to find the right pic looking at the dimensions of each one one by one on google images and then lookign at the picture.
user posted image
eastbayboy
REALLY REALLY AWESOME!! Just a few things I would like chaged if and only if you have extra time, cuz you already went out or your way to do this for me. The font of "eastbayboy" i would like that they same font as "happy holidays" and if it's not tooooooooooooooooo much trouble, can you put eastbayboy on the avatar.... I would like to see how looks.

THANKS SO MUCH SKYVANMAN!!!!!!!!!!
skyvanman
I did it and it looked horrible, the avy that is.. I will try to do it if I get some extra time tonight. I have to find the font I used and stuff so it will take a little time but I can do it tonight.
eastbayboy
thanks a bunch banana.gif
skyvanman
I think I will do it right nwo check back in a few minutes
skyvanman
user posted image
There you go, Hope you like it. I will keep it hosted so just post the following into your sig and it will be the full allowable size and be hosted for you.
CODE
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v354/a67sm/eastbayboysig3.png[/IMG]
eastbayboy
AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!! Go ahead and close this if you would like, cuz I'm am very very very very please!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Skyvanman! banana.gif
Matt
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.