Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: RCT3 Scenarios
RCT*Mart Forums > Hardware Department > RCT General Discussion
Nforce
Now, after having the game for a while, I've noticed that playing the scenarios doesn't really do anything.

The only benefit I've noticed is that once you complete the final step, you get a prebuilt track unlocked. To me, this isn't worth the trouble in trying to complete a scenario. I don't get anything that I can really use.

If Frontier had made it so that other scenery themes were made available, I might consider actually playing them. Give me a reason to play the scenarios.

Plus, I don't like the idea of having to deal with staff issues. I shouldn't have to micromanage the park, I should just be able to create the park.

Anyone else have any thoughts on this?
FunkMaestro
You also get to a special Mega Park dont you? (like in the first game, actually im convinced you do).
Nforce
Don't get me wrong, but I wasn't impressed with the mega park in RCT1. It was one of the smaller parks that was limited by money but just had no set objective.

Plus, since I can create my own scenarios, what do I need the mega park for?

For those that want the satisfaction of meeting the objectives, I can see the reason for the scenarios. But with no real reward, I don't see the need.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.