Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christmas Sig/Avator?
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
mikecoolguy
I have a few sigs and avators, but none of them have christmas things on them. Could somebody make me a Christmas sig and/or avator, please?
chadesofblur
I'll give it a shot....
SythDude
Wow everyone's getting into the christmas spirit! happy.gif

I think I'm going to keep my Sheena though. Dont' worry mike, Chades makes some great stuff. She made my vortex sig. cool.gif
chadesofblur
I haven't forgotten Mike, I'm trying to find time, between family and work, but I"m off work Sundays so I should have something for you either tonight or tomorrow sometime. If someone else wants to try, that's fine, the more options the better.
mikecoolguy
I know those sigs must take a long time to make. I tried to make one and it turned out really bad. So no worries.
skyvanman
I made you one but it stinks. Maybe you will like it.
user posted image
chadesofblur
I found an awesome winter picture (I think it's supposed to be Central Park in New York, but having never been there, I'm not sure) Anyway....here's what I've come up with, they're yours if you want them, if you don't that's ok too!

user posted image

user posted image

bananaxmas.gif yellowornament.gif greyornament.gif redornament.gif blueornament.gif greenornament.gif
skyvanman
Mike plesae dont forget about these. Anyways mine is way worse than chadesofblur so please choose his over mine or I will be emberassed by having such a horrible piece of artwork being used in the publci.
chadesofblur
Yours is NOT horrible skyvanman. It is a good effort, and I'm sure mikecoolguy appreciates both of our efforts!

(it's hard to tell on the boards, and I don't have a picture, but I'm a 'she' ...just so you know! (no biggie though!)) redornament.gif
skyvanman
Sorry I knew that I though I said that
SythDude
I don't know how you'd get male out of chadesofblur, it's a little feminine. My screename kind of gives it away.

Anyways, this theme looks great chades.

and sky you made a valient effort! cool.gif
mikecoolguy
I always forget about the sig and avator topics I start. I thik both of them are great! Thanks both of you! bananaxmas.gif
skyvanman
What? I think my (word automatically removed).
chadesofblur
Glad you like them! greyornament.gif
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.