Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Christmas Sig
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
TheVelvetFoxx
Guess I'll add my name to the list. Would someone be willing to make me a Christmas sig and avatar. I made one myself but I am not real happy with it. banana-confused.gif
rct2nut
I like your sig and avatar but I will see what I can do for you if you want.

edit: What do you think of these. Dont feel bad if you dont like them. I have a few more pictures to use.

first the avatar
rct2nut
and the sig
SythDude
Ooh. Purrrrty.....
TheVelvetFoxx
Oh, I like them! I really like the softer look!!! bananarock.gif
rct2nut
how is this? is it to soft?

user posted image

user posted image
Matt
Whoa, that looks brilliant, Kris.
TheVelvetFoxx
I agee with Matt! It looks wonderful!!!!
SythDude
I wouldn't wait for anymore. I'd just grab that one. If you don't want that one I'll take it. happy.gif
chadesofblur
Arctic foxes are so cute, and what a coink-e-dink, you're VelvetFoxx! So...I was playing with some pictures...and I have two sigs to offer you, but I haven't made the avatars yet...I'm getting there, just not yet. If you want one or both have them!

First one's pretty Christmasy... redornament.gif santanana.gif greenornament.gif
user posted image

And the second one's just a really clever looking red fox that I couldn't resist...
user posted image
Obviously I'll have to edit this one ^ because I forgot that you were THEVelvetFoxx, and not just VelvetFoxx.... banana-shrug.gif

If you don't want them that's perfectly fine too, as rct2nut has made a beautiful one for you up above! I only offered these because the topic was still open and I thought maybe you were wanting options....My feelings totally wont be hurt, no matter which you choose!!
TheVelvetFoxx
Actually, I love both the fox sigs! What a brillant idea! I just hadn't thought of using a fox. Doh! Rct2nut, if it's okay with you, I'd rather use chades fox sigs. SythDude, I think you wanted the one Rct2nut made so it's yours! Now we'll both have beautiful sigs!!! Thanks lades!!!! blueornament.gif
rct2nut
Thats perfectly fine Velvet. I personally like the foxx one too..lol

Sythdude feel free to us the one I made smile.gif
chadesofblur
Avatars to match if you would like....
user posted image user posted image user posted image
TheVelvetFoxx
These are just excellent! Thanks!!! bananarock.gif
chadesofblur
Sorry it took so long!
TheVelvetFoxx
Not a problem! Thanks ya berry much!!!! bananarock.gif
chadesofblur
Any time Velvet! greenornament.gif bananaxmas.gif blueornament.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.