Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: again a new sig + avatar
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Portrait Studio
g-w-r
hi again.

its gettin to crimbo and id really like a new sig + avatar. (a crimbo present lol)

ok i kinda want sommin a bit more rct ish if u know what i mean.

in uit id like some rct pics of maybe a rollercoaster or something. maybe some good archy, ill try n get some ss of ma own work. i need g-w-r on bothe the sig n avatar but on the sig i also want rct*mart. as i love dis place so much

if n e 1 wants the challange *cough*rct2nut*cough* or n e 1 els please give it a try

and ill try n find some ss of my work
g-w-r
i cant find n e screens maybe i should come up with a new idea... hmm

ok hows about an avatar with kraken in it (sea world orlando) it would be cool if u could include the kraken head aswell

the writing is the same as ubove but ill just go and look for some screens on kraken
g-w-r
ok www.rollercoasterfans.com has literally tonnes of pics of kraken, if you kan make sommin of em, feel free to try.

thanx
SythDude
I'm sure someone will do something great g-w-r. Chades will do something awesome if she signs up.
rct2nut
Having trouble with this one. I cant get a good picture to use. I will keep trying. In the mean time if anyone else wants to give it a go by all means do so.
chadesofblur
I made two avatars and two sigs, one with the poster, and one with pictures of the coaster. Both sets turned out ok in my opinion, however, my computer got brain freeze while I was trying to save the avatar and sig with the actual coaster shots. It's been trying to save them for the past 15 minutes and counting. I'm thinking I'm going to have to call them a loss. So what I do have is this:
user posted image

and to match, this:
user posted image

If you don't like them, it's ok, you certainly don't have to use them. smile.gif But if you do, please up load them to your wn picture hosting site or whatever, and link to them there. Thanks! blueornament.gif
g-w-r
wow nice
g-w-r
lol sommin is wrong with my acount, i have no idea what, will n e 1 host these for me and then deliete dem when i have them up and running. sorry for inconvienence but i love dis set n i really want it up.
chadesofblur
gwr, you can go ahead and link to them from my site until you get yours up and running, since you asked so nicely. banana-giddy.gif greenornament.gif redornament.gif
g-w-r
ehhh whats ur site lol and how do i attach them, i thaught only a moderator could
chadesofblur
Uhh....hmm....Well....you're halfway there.... banana-confused.gif I'm not exactly sure how to fix your avatar. I think you have to save it to your computer, go into 'My Controls'. look under 'Personal Profile', click 'Edit Avatar Settings', use the browse button to find the avatar file that youve saved to your computer (might be easiest to find if you save it to your desktop) and click okey dokey. I don't think I can change that for you. banana-shrug.gif
skyvanman
The sig was created by Chades shouldnt you chagne that as well in your sig
chadesofblur
user posted image
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.