Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Greetings
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
Xman
Greetings all. Some of you may already know me (to those I say HEY WASSSUPPPP!!!) if you don't well it is your loss(j/k). I come to you via my own site and by those that made this home after wondering amounst the larger (shall remane nameless) RCT sites after I shut down for a while. I am glad to see that soem of my peeps have found a home.

So seeing all these dang banana's makes me want to grab some peanut butter and eat.
rct2nut
Welcome Xman! So glad your here. I am sure you will find alot of your old buddies here. smile.gif

Yeah the banana's do make ya hungry dont they?? smile.gif
Matt
Pfft, how dare your eat our wonderful bananas!? Ha, just kiddin'.

Welcome to the Mart!
chadesofblur
You can only eat the nanas if you numb them up with ice cream first. Chocolate syrup doesn't hurt the deal either. Otherwise they'll fight back banana-ninja.gif banana-zorro.gif banana-pirate.gif .

Welcome to the Mart. bananarock.gif
rct2obsessed
Compadre'! Mi Amigo! Welcome! Pull up a Llama and get comfy! bananalama.gif

A word of caution... .watch out for our Llama herder..... she is brutal!

Just kidding Spunk!

SythDude
banana_rollseyes.gif banana3.gif banana-sleep.gif banana-zorro.gif Mmm. A Banana Split sounds REALLY good right now. tongue.gif

Anyways, Welcome to the mart Xman, I'm sure you'll love it here. And if you don't, well....... that's not in the script.

Enjoy your stay and eat lots of bananas, we have thousands!

banana.gif
Xman
Thanks all for the welcome.

Obby my deer friend I fear no Llama herder!!! Bring it on Spunky banana-tank.gif
Spunknit
Wow! This is an honor having you here, X! It is always good to see the fearless leader of the URCT! While it is true I keep the llamas under a tight rein, you are more than welcome to wander the aisles as you please!

Chocolate covered frozen bananas are pretty good, too! banana-excited.gif
Neeltje
welcome1.gif X-man, glad to meet you here.
TheVelvetFoxx
Now that you all have whipped the bananas into a frenzy by threatening to eat them...

Welcome to the Mart Xman! You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful! Enjoy you stay!

Now where's that spoon and my chocolate syrup?!? banana-confused.gif
Fossil
Well, look what crawled out from under the "Y" and "Z"!

Good to see you, X! banana2.gif
Xman
Yeah well after URCT closed I was under pressue to get all my final projects done in school, then trying to find a job in the current market is a bit tough. I needed some time to mellow out and played Warcraft III for a few months before I got back into RCT2 and 3. Now I am back in the RCT world SO LOOK OUT!!!! bananarock.gif banana-tank.gif I thought I would give the old site a serious update and another shot to see if it will take off again.
Trainer
Warm welcome to you Xman!
Hope you enjoy it here, as you have seen we've really gotten into the christmas spirit as there are only 13 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!
Have fun browsing the aisles.. we have added some new ones and sorted things out.. And i'm very glad to see you are posting here!
banana.gif

-Trainer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.