Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hey everyone
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
$agie
Hi everyone!

Firstly id like to say what amazingly wonderful scenery you have here! And secondly these dancing banannas are just bloomin marvellous!!!! Especially this one banana3.gif it dances just like me after a couple of glasses of wine! heehee!

TheVelvetFoxx
Well hello and welome to rctmart_sign.gif. You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful! I hope you enjoy yourself here. If you need anything, just holler! bananaxmas.gif
SythDude
Welcome to the rctmart. I hope you have fun on your trip down the aisles. The bananas defintely *do* rock!

Although, we don't have any wine here. sad.gif
$agie
Although, we don't have any wine here.

Lol, thats probably a good thing!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. Ive had a look at all the forums so i think i know my way around now! Also what id like to add is it seems im not the only lady in these forums which is a very nice change from my second home at rctcomp where the testosterone is sky high! banana-crazy.gif so i dont feel quiet so left out anymore!!! banana-grin.gif
Lord Excelsior
$agie is here?..... banana-dazed.gif
QUICK!! Hide the Blocky Buildings!!!!

Anyway, welcome to the mart. Were more than happy to have you here... Now only if we can get Dj SenZ...
Doc
A warm welcome to $agie: the proud winner of RCT Competition's "Fittest Member of the Year" awards tongue.gif
chadesofblur
Welcome to the mart $agie! Nice to meet you. blueornament.gif redornament.gif greenornament.gif
rct2nut
QUOTE ($agie @ Dec 8 2004, 03:56 PM)
[QUOTE] Also what id like to add is it seems im not the only lady in these forums which is a very nice change from my second home at rctcomp where the testosterone is sky high! banana-crazy.gif so i dont feel quiet so left out anymore!!! banana-grin.gif

$agie, you are most certainly not alone here. This site is full of estrogen. LOL smile.gif

Glad you are have joined us. I hope you enjoy it here and look forward to conversing with you in the forums.
skyvanman
Welcome $agie, to the Mart bananapeel.gif
Nforce
QUOTE (rct2nut @ Dec 8 2004, 10:22 PM)
This site is full of estrogen. LOL smile.gif

Yeah, just a tad too much at times.

Welcome $agie.

And just so everyone knows, $agie can hold her own in most of the subjects I've seen at RCTCompo.
$agie
Lol a bit of estrogen will be a nice change!!!!! happy.gif

And just so everyone knows, $agie can hold her own in most of the subjects I've seen at RCTCompo.

LOL! yeh im a bossy cow...naa im not really im just harsh on spamming and pointless comments. Not that i will be here since im new and dont wanna be rude smile.gif

A warm welcome to $agie: the proud winner of RCT Competition's "Fittest Member of the Year" awards 

Hey Doc, Lol oh god dont remind me about that! wacko.gif happy.gif happy.gif lol what position did you come in? Should of been pretty high in that cute cat costume! tongue.gif

$agie is here?..... 
QUICK!! Hide the Blocky Buildings!!!!

heehee im known at compo for moaning at people who build square buildings so ALL BEWARE! $agie's on the prowl! evilB.gif

Thanks for the warm welcome again guys. hopefully i'll be posting some of my work soon smile.gif

ride_exchanger
Welcome!
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We hope you have fun browsing the aisles & checking out our fabulous produce! A little estrogen is a good thing! banana-wink.gif
Fossil
Welcome to the Mart!

Oh, about that excess testosterone that's poisoning our (male) systems? Studies indicate that some of you ladies may be able to put it to good use. evilB.gif
Neeltje
How do you find such articles Fossil? My conclusion is that's it's all about balance between the male testosteron and the female estrogen in the body. As I remember well from my biology lessons males produce a little estrogen as well.
But as for the patient group in the study, I say Women Rule, since the average male would moan a lot more at the idea of having his testosterone producing device surgically removed evilB.gif banana-pirate.gif whaohahaha
So you mustn't make fun of those women Fossil, dry.gif
Fossil
Yikes!!! I won't even THINK about that.

How did I find the article? The subject was on a TV news report recently. A quick Google located the article.
$agie
LOL! an interesting article Fossil, but i dont think that concerns me i'm just a little too young to be facing the menopaus! Im only 19 and still have plenty of natural sexual desire! tongue.gif but anyway off that subject i think some people may be too young to talk about that! Thanks for the welcome banana.gif
Trainer
Warm welcome to you $agie!
Hope you enjoy it here, as you have seen we've really gotten into the christmas spirit as there are only 13 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!
Have fun browsing the aisles.. we have added some new ones and sorted things out.. And i'm very glad to see you are posting here!
banana.gif

-Trainer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.