Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Almost finished
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > Partner Promos
Xman
I have seen a few people from here join on my site and know that some of you came from my site many moons ago.

I just wanted to give an update as to the progress of the new and improved UltimateRCT.net I am nearly done with the newest version. I am now hosting RCT3 rides and parks. I hope to have my first RCT3 contest starting shortly. I hope that some of you will stop by and say HEY.
Doc
I registered just moments before reading this, but I'm experiencing some difficulty. My password is not being accepted huh.gif

Edit: Nevermind - I'm in now.
tcrct
Doc? as in LoveDoc16*(i don't remember the number)? as n the dude from NE that nearly plunged the former Infogrames forums into civil war? wait til PCM hears this.
Ryan
Doc? as in LoveDoc16*(i don't remember the number)? as n the dude from NE that nearly plunged the former Infogrames forums into civil war? wait til PCM hears this.

That is doctorpepper, the well respected member of the RCT community who has a wide variety of contributions.

Of course, doc could have had a criminal record that we don't know about. banana-ninja.gif

Just kidding!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2007 Invision Power Services, Inc.