Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: hi: RJM
RCT*Mart Forums > Customer Service > The Greeter
RJM
Hi. New here so just gunna introduce myself.

RJM=Richard (First name) James (Middle name)

just introducing myself..

RJM.

TheVelvetFoxx
Hi Richard! Welcome to the Mart. You'll find the people friendly and the downloads plentiful. Enjoy your stay and if you need anything, just holler. bananarock.gif
ride_exchanger
Welcome!
rct2nut
Hello Richard. Welcome to RCT*Mart.

If you need anything please dont hesitate to ask. smile.gif
SythDude
Welcome to the mart. Enjoy your stay here and make sure to have lots of fun!
Taco Wallace
Hi Richard! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you must be the same RJM on RCT2.com too. Great to see you ae now a member here as well! This is quite a great site, with great people, and you'll like it alot!
chadesofblur
Welcome to the Mart RJM! banana.gif blueornament.gif
Spunknit
Welcome to the RCT*Mart! We hope you have a great time browsing in the aisles! Don't slip on the banana peels! banana-shake.gif
RJM
taco wallace:
Hi Richard! Correct me if I'm wrong, but you must be the same RJM on RCT2.com too. Great to see you ae now a member here as well! This is quite a great site, with great people, and you'll like it alot!

yep its me
Trainer
Warm welcome to you RJM!
Hope you enjoy it here, as you have seen we've really gotten into the christmas spirit as there are only 13 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS!!
Have fun browsing the aisles.. we have added some new ones and sorted things out.. And i'm very glad to see you are posting here!
banana.gif

-Trainer
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2006 Invision Power Services, Inc.